- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why storytelling matters and what is its effect on an audience
Why it is particularly important for women to tell their story
How to draft your life map and identify the life-changing events
- How to spot the right story
- How to pitch your project from your why
- How to draft your very own speech through a series of worksheets and exercises
- How to be impeccable with your words
- How to mind your body language
- How to be present on stage
- There are no prerequisites for this course. It is open to everyone.
Those who tell the stories rule the world. Yet, most of the stories we listen to are about men, written by men. It’s time to make Herstory! It’s time that female gamechangers all around the world learn the best public speaking skills to spread their message and influence. Aurélie Salvaire founded and curated TEDxBarcelonaWomen for 3 years and has coached TEDx speakers to give their best stories to the world. Now, through her organization Shiftbalance, she is unlocking the potential of hundreds of women, giving birth to their own special message, discovering the perfect story, creating an alchemy out of simple life events.
In this course, you will learn the tactics and tools that have made public speakers famous worldwide. Aurelie will give you concrete examples of women whom she has coached around the world, from France to Pakistan, from Spain to Kazakhstan, from the US to Lebanon. She will teach you how to leverage new media in order to convey your message to a larger audience.
Whether you are a corporate employee wishing to deliver powerful presentations, or an entrepreneur wishing to pitch your special project, whether you want to run for office or simply have a dream in mind, this course will help you become an outstanding, authentic and powerful public speaker able to impact the audience. After completing this course, you will have the tools to draft your own speech and deliver it in the most persuasive way to leave a lasting impact.
We believe that stories have the power to balance the world. The #metoo movement has proven that sharing our stories can have a tremendous impact. This course will prepare you to be the type of leader or 21st century needs. Now is the time to take action!
- This course is particularly designed for women all around the world who want to become better public speakers.