Sell Stock Footage & Photography from ZERO to PASSIVE INCOME
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create stock footage & stock photography that actually sell.
Speed up your workflow & earnings.
Set your own PASSIVE INCOME source by becoming a Stock Creator.
- Learn to sell Stock Footage, Stock Photography, and even Stock Vectors.
- Identify trends & opportunities most contributors aren't noticing.
- Techniques and specifics on how to shoot & edit for Stock Agencies like Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Getty Images and more.
- Master Stock Agencies & multiuploaders.
- No experience needed: This course will cover everything you need to get started selling Stock Photography & Footage - from coming up with the right topic ideas and producing it, to submitting and boosting your earnings.
- Gear needed: Any kind of digital camera or even a mobile photography if you're getting started. To edit & submit your content professionally, you'll need a computer with editing software (paid & free alternatives will be given)
BE A STOCK CREATOR.
One day I noticed a way out. I realized I could use my own creativity to make passive income online. I learned how to sell videos, photos, and vector illustrations of old finished projects so they could be used by buyers all over the world.
This is not only a career for photography & videography professionals. But a path for everyone starting with iPhone Photography, Drone Photography, Travel Photography or even iPhone Filmmaking.
So, here are 3 reasons you should be selling Stock Footage & Stock Photography.
Earn while you learn. It doesn't matter if you're a professional or beginner if you have a digital camera and know your way around it, it's enough to get started. You can even get started with mobile photography
Bring dead projects to life. If you've been using your photo or video camera for a while or have been working on motion graphics or illustrations, you have money sleeping in your HD. Make them useful again by selling them to buyers on stock agencies like Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, VideoHive, Pond5, GettyImages, etc.
PASSIVE INCOME: Sales happen no matter if you're working, sleeping or traveling. "You're not only going to learn how to sell your footage & photos on stock agencies – it's way beyond that. You'll learn how to set your own passive income."
This course was made for every creator, wherever you live or whatever the photo/video gear you have. I'll show you the way to go from zero to passive income.
Beginners will learn how to do their first upload to a stock agency in less than 30 minutes after starting the course.
Advanced contributors will learn the advanced techniques of the pros to speed up the workflow and increase earnings.
I often find creators dealing with this struggle, just as I did. Hating their day jobs, not being able to enjoy what they're doing and losing love for their art just because the need for money took over it. For many times I caught myself thinking if selling my time in exchange for money was what my life would always be about.
Getting more money won't necessarily make you happier, that's why we actually focus on slowly building financial freedom. Being financially free means you don't need to waste your life doing things you don't like just because you need the money. It means you don't have to decide between projects looking for money only. Cause you don't need that money desperately.
THIS ISN'T EASY MONEY
Selling Stock Footage & Stock Photography is far from a promise of easy money. If that's what you're looking for, I don't believe this course is for you. This course is made for creators interested in selling stock videos, photos or even illustrations to buyers all over the world. By growing your portfolio in the right direction, you'll be able to set a passive income source.
If you're not sure yet this course is for you, I invite you to watch the free lessons. The investment to enroll in this class can be quickly repaid by taking action and implementing the techniques revealed.
Once I understood there is a way out, and after living it for more than 6 years, I took the decision to help other creators do the same. That's what inspired me to create this course.
No matter if you're the master of video production, color correction and all professional video editing techniques. Or if you fly a drone for aerial videography & aerial photography. Or maybe if you're just getting started with mobile photography & iPhone filmmaking. If you are a creator, than this course is for you.
Section 1: Introduction to Stock Photography & Stock Footage
Introduction to our Stock Footage & Stock Photography online course and how it works
Real earning details on how much money with photography or video I make on stock agencies
Learn the mindsets what differentiates a Pro stock contributor from a beginner.
Section 2: Guiding you on your first stock photo upload to a stock agency
You will learn how to submit photography to a stock agency (like Shutterstock) for the first time
Which stock agency is more profitable? Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Pond5, Video Hive, Getty Images, BlackBox?
Step by step on how to sign up as a stock contributor on Shutterstock
You'll be guided while you upload your first picture to Shutterstock
Section 3: What topics are selling on stock agencies
Tips on how to make money with photography or footage you already own
Personal study cases on how I make money selling my videos
Precious insights about what kind of photography clients buy on stock agencies
How to make money with travel photography
Section 4: Shooting your photos & videos and getting model releases
All technical photography and video requirements before you shoot stock photos or videos
Insights on what kind of stock photography is selling the most.
How to get a model release signed manually or digitally
Differences between Commercial & Editorial licenses
Section 5: Editing your photography & footage for stock agencies
Requirements from stock agencies when editing and exporting your files for sale
Best video formats to get accepted in most stock agencies
Section 6: Upload & Submit
How to upload & submit your photos & videos to agencies like Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, and more.
What kind of keywords and description make more money with your photography and filmmaking
Section 7: Advanced techniques to increase your stock footage & stock photography sales
Deeper info about how you can diversify your earnings and passive income using multi-uploaders
How Google Trends and Shutterstock Search can help you make more money with photography & filmmaking
Section 8: Conclusion
Thanks and what's next on your life as a stock creator
Section 9: Mastering Stock Agencies
All you need to know about specific agencies such as BlackBox, Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Pond5, VideoHive, GettyImages, iStock, etc
- Creators at any level looking for financial freedom and creative ways to earn money and achieve passive income
- Filmmakers (Pro or not) looking for better & constant income sources by selling their video clips as Stock Footage
- Photographers (Pro or not) interested in building passive income through Stock Photography.
- Illustrators & Motiongraphers dreaming to live doing what they love
- Travel photographers that would like to make money out of their travel photography
- Copywriters going after better techniques of keywording & tagging metadata for stock agencies.
- Drone owners interested in generating income from Aerial Photography or Aerial Videography
- iPhone Filmmaking or iPhone Photography users developing their mobile photography skills