Reading Rich Dad Poor Dad at age 13, I grew up always bearing in mind that the Rich don't work for money - they learn to make money work for them. Warren Buffett says it too - "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die."
Thus, after I graduated and got my first job, I went all out in learning investing and how to generate an income from it. I invested $6,000 in seminars, training, mentoring, books etc...
Piecing together knowledge from various sources, I devised a strategy to generate a passive income stream from investing in stocks without actually having to read financial statements and pick individual stocks. I also researched ways of automating most of this strategy so I don't have to sit on my computer everyday "monitoring" things.
You will be hard pressed to find this anywhere else!
I used what I learned to grow my investment portfolio to nearly 6 figures and made 1000s of $$$ in passive income.
In this course, I will share with you all my strategies and show you a step by step process to:
1) Generate a passive income stream from the stock market without any prior finance knowledge and without having to read financial statements or pick stocks even if you are starting from $0.
2) How to save money on autopilot with 0 effort on your part so that you always have money to invest
3) How to automate this investing strategy so that you are alerted when its time to invest instead of having to monitor things
4) How to create your own personal plan to go step by step from where you are right now to making your first $1,000 in passive income and beyond so that one day, you can stop having to work for money and living pay cheque to pay cheque and instead be financially free and do what you love most like....travelling the world!
This course comes with:
1) Lifetime monthly coaching calls (2hrs) - For you to get your questions answered live and for me to be able to answer questions by demonstrating live instead of just typing.
2) Q&A Support - Help is a click away in the group!
After reading the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" at age 13, I spent a lot of time learning about investing all the way until I graduated college at age 21. After getting my first job, I invested the little savings I had and lost 90% of it over the next 4 years.
I then invested almost $5000 learning investing from various mentors until finally understanding it.
Today, my portfolio is in the high 5 figures and I generate cashflow from it.
I look forward to sharing my journey with others who can benefit from it.