Statistics explained easy 2 - Normal Distribution and more
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pass their exam about normal distributions.
Can calculate probabilities that something is going to happen... Like probability of temperature warm enough to be outside.
- Understanding some basic descriptive statistics. Check my descriptive course.
Welcome to the normal Distribution course in Statistics
After finishing this course you will master the next subjects:
- Normal Distribution
- Binomial Distribution
- Hypergeometric Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Uniform Distribution
- How to calculate probababilities with Tables
- It addresses questions like: You will be 80% that the temperature will be at least above ...
Terminology will be as easy as possible. I'm a teacher and my maingoal is to make statistics easy :).
Exercises are included (they are in the videos, in the beginning you see the exercises, then you have to stop the video, make them, and then see the answers with explanation).
Please if you want to have specific questions ask them to me! I will be more motivated to make videos answering your questions than just randomly ;) I want to make more and more video’s and it doesn’t matter for me in which order ;)
Last but not least, Wish you guys good luck and fun while going through my course :)
- Students who have to learn about the normal distribution
- more specific, who have to do calculations by hand or with an easy calculator