This course is for anyone who is thinking about starting or has just started their own business. Learn from a successful entrepreneur with over 3 decades of experience!
Debi Peverill has successfully run her own accounting practice since 1988 and her own professional speaking business since 1998. She passes on her knowledge and years of experience with this brand new course. Learn how to create and run your own successful business in the least complicated way
In this course you will learn the three things every business owner needs to know:
1.How to avoid making rookie mistakes
2.How to stay out of trouble
3.How to make money
This course includes seven sections:
1. Things to do before you start your business
2. Personality traits of successful business owners (FIERCE)
3. How to figure out what you are selling and whether anyone will care
4. How to stay out of trouble with the tax authorities & save money
5. Avoiding jail and other legal stuff
5. Getting enough money (Financial statement, financing, etc.)
7. Business Plan *Template included*
The course is comprised of:
- 13 Lectures (Video)
- Downloadable Content (Including a Workbook to help you plan and track your progress)
Debi J. Peverill is a unique individual: a Chartered Accountant with a sense of humor. She enjoys helping business owners and managers avoid making financial mistakes, and protecting them from the government and banks. To this end she has written a series of easy-to-read financial books and spends time sharing her wisdom and insights by speaking to groups of business owners and managers.
Debi has founded three business including a public accounting firm, Peverill & Associates , in 1988 after spending ten years with national accounting firms. In 1998, she founded SBR Communications Inc., the vehicle for her speaking and publishing interests. In 2013, Painless Financial Training Group Inc. was created to offer people financial information they need to know to stay out of trouble and make more money.
She is an accomplished trainer. Debi teaches financial management courses in the Executive and Professional Development program, the Diploma in Management program, and the Executive Masters of Business Administration program at Saint Mary's University in Halifax, NS.