SSL/TLS Protocol and Handshake Process
- "Learn here, Apply anywhere", here we are learning pure concepts, free from any vendor specific device and feature. So, concepts learned here can be applied across all vendor devices and implementation.
"Build or Master a Skillset", since Information Security is one of the always in-demand and fastest trending domain in IT industry.
"Master the most misunderstood", Information Security is one of the most misunderstood in industry. Learning about IT Security pain-points, vulnerabilities and practices always help in analyzing and testing associated fields.
- Learn Information Security Basic Concepts
- About SSL/TLS protocol and its detailed Handshake process
- Student must know how to atleast use a Computer System and make use of Internet :)
In current world, Information is an important asset to everyone. In Business, where information plays a key role in success of any company. Business plans, customer database, product blueprints and road-maps are some of important example of information assets to any organization. At personal level, losing important files, leaked emails, passwords, misuse of Credit cards are some of the examples, which every individual fear of in free flowing world of Internet.
Information security is the collection of technologies, standards, policies and management practices that are applied to information to keep it secure. This course provides overview on some of the basic concepts laying foundation for any secure system.
Under short but precise multiple video lectures, we will talk about some of information security concepts and possible attack scenarios compromising security of the system. Some of the discussed topics are Cryptography, PKI, Digital Certificates, SSL/TLS protocols and many more.
- In current world, ensuring Information Security is one of the mandatory requirement. It doesn't matter, if you are an Administrator managing a single System or a complete Infrastructure, Tester or a Developer involved in product development or delivery to customer or anyone using internet for his personal purpose. This course talk about importance of ensuring Security and impacts of same, if it is not addressed properly.
- Network and System Administrator, QA Engineer, Developer
- Security Engineer, Security Auditor, Security Testing Engineer
- Managers, Decision makers
- Students, Fresh College Graduates
In present world, ensuring Information Security is one of the mandatory requirement. It doesn't matter, if you are an Administrator, managing a single system or a complete infrastructure, Tester or a Developer, involved in a product development or delivery to customer or even an end-user using internet for his personal purpose.
In current video, we will walk through some of the Information Security topics to be covered as part of this course.