- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 39 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand how the SSL/TLS certificate system works.
procure, install, operate on SSL/TLS certificates following best practices.
troubleshoot SSL/TLS connectivity issues.
- adapt and implement upcoming technology changes in SSL/TLS domain
- Should be an internet user.
This course is a deep dive into concepts, management and operations of SSL/TLS certificate system. It covers practical demonstrations of various operations on certificates. We also discuss some of the advanced topics like certificate transparency, Let's Encrypt and ACME as well.
While this course gives you everything about the SSL/TLS system, it has targeted contents for the website administrators as well. The reasoning and philosophy behind the driving principles give you enough knowledge to take architectural decisions as well as understand and troubleshoot various technical issues.
- Internet users who are keen to know how SSL is protecting the web. System Administrators and DevOps who manages SSL for production web sites.