SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What are the major new enhancements and features in SQL Server 2019 and SSMS 18.0.
How to use many of the new features and enhancements in SQL Server 2019 via live demos and guides
What are the new Performance enhancements
- What are the new Security and Compliance enhancements
- What are the new High Availability enhancements
- What are the new Development-related enhancements
- How to download and install SQL Server 2019
- How to download and install SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) v18.0
In this lecture, we will discuss about how SQL Server has been evolved over the years, and what major features have been added in the last versions.
In this lecture, we will talk about the system requirements for SQL Server Management Studio v18.0 and see in action how we can download it and install it.
This lecture, introduces the new section in this course, titled “Special Topics”.
- Basic SQL Server knowledge in prior versions of SQL Server
- Basic database principles
Hi there! My name is Artemakis Artemiou and I'm a Senior SQL Server & Software Architect with over than 15 years of experience on SQL Server administration, development, performance tuning and architecture, as well as on .NET development (C#). Moreover, I'm a former Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). I love talking about SQL Server, .NET, data access, and related topics, and make it easy for all to understand, by using a simple and understandable language as well as analytical guides.
In this course, you will learn about all the new major features and enhancements in SQL Server 2019 Database in an understandable and interactive way.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ALL ABOUT?
SQL Server 2019, is the latest release of the powerful SQL Server. This is an exciting new version of the SQL Server Data Platform, with a plethora of new features, as well as with enhancements to existing features. In this course, we will go through all the new features and enhancements in SQL Server 2019, talk about it, as well as see many live demonstrations and guides that will help get hands on knowledge on how you can use these features.
AFTER THE COURSE:
You will know the below:
How SQL Server evolved over the years and the different main features shipped with each version
What are the new Performance enhancements in SQL Server 2019
What are the new Security and Compliance enhancements in SQL Server 2019
What are the new High Availability enhancements in SQL Server 2019
What are the new Development-related enhancements in SQL Server 2019
What are the new and enhanced built-in tools in SQL Server Management Studio 18.0 and how to use them such as:
Vulnerability Assessment Tool
Data Classification Tool
Other significant enhancements in this new release of SQL Server
How you can use many of these new features and enhancements
Basic SQL Server knowledge in prior versions of SQL Server
Basic database principles
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with this course, you can ask for a refund.
This course contains/offers:
1+ hour of high-quality video with live demonstrations
Six useful quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
Useful downloadable resources
A practice test in the end of the course
Ability to ask the instructor questions related to the course via the Q&A section
30-day no-questions-asked refund policy
Certificate on course completion
Also: This course is being updated with new material on a regular basis (check the "Special Topics" section for more info!)
- People that work with previous versions of SQL Server and want to know what is new in SQL Server 2019.
- People that have basic SQL Server knowledge and want to learn more about the latest version of SQL Server.
- Technology enthusiasts that explore new technologies and want to learn what’s new in this latest version of SQL Server.