What do you think of when you hear about Speed Reading? Do you imagine a person with their eyes running across the words on a page as their hand keeps turning the pages?
Speed reading is surely a skill that many people crave, especially those who love to read. On the other hand, most people don't know how they can develop this skill.
It takes a clear and open mind to learn speed reading correctly.
Nowadays, less than 1% of the adult population in the United States has a reading speed of more than 400 words per minute. An average person will usually have a speed of around 250 words per minute.
Our conventional way of learning how to read teaches us to read one word at a time, and then the next one, and so on. We might think this is the only way to learn how to read fast, but this is not true.
My goal for this course is to teach you how to read at about 500 words per minute which will automatically push you in the 1% elite readers. At this reading speed, you will be able to understand the text read with higher efficiency.
I divided this course into three parts:
- The first part outlines the introduction to this course. Inside, you learn how to calculate your reading speed in just one minute, understand what the metric represents and how to improve it.
- The second module of this course includes direct techniques to skyrocket your speed reading. Inside, you'll learn how to reduce eye fixations, how to read in groups of words and how to reduce vocalization.
Speed reading is not a skill you need to use every time you read. At the end of this second module, you'll have eight situations when you should speed read and when you shouldn't.
- The third and final module contains the key strategies of improving your comprehension, retention, and becoming an efficient reader.
All these efforts are geared for you to speed read at a comfortable speed of about 500 words per minute.
My promise for is that at the end of this course:
• You will be able to increase your comprehension while reading at higher speeds.
• You will know when to decrease and when to increase your reading speeds so that you can get the most from the time spent on reading.
Udemy Course Creator | Productivity Coach | Accelerated Learner | Career Hacker
► Enroll in one of my courses today to accelerate your learning online! ◄
Why are 47,000+ students taking my courses?
1) I teach with purpose, energy and passion! Each course is created with my students in mind.
2) My courses will help you take action, achieve real results and change your life now
3) My dedication to Udemy and teaching online.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in one of my courses today to see for yourself!
True success in life happens when you take action on a daily basis. In other words, it's your habits that help you achieve goals and live the life you've always wanted.
In his courses, Silviu provides a daily action step for every area of your life: entrepreneurship, health, work and personal relationships. Unlike other personal development programs, his content focuses on taking action. So instead of watching and reading over-hyped strategies that rarely work in the real-world, you'll get information that can be immediately implemented.
Silviu's quest is helping people make their journey in life by asking questions and searching for the answers. Words have the power to reshape our thinking and help us discover new talents or to break the resistance to success. This passion for the power of words was developed during his academical years of Political Science at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques in Paris, France.
After that, Silviu's career started as a Business Analyst at Renault France. The amount of information he learnt and the projects implemented led him to his current work - Project Manager for a Fortune 500 Company where he drives successful projects for four years already. Now is the time to share this treasure of information with like-minded people like you.
When he is not producing new videos, Silviu enjoys reading, exercising, horse riding and exploring the different parts of the world.
In the end, ask yourself right now "What would it be like if ...?" Fill in the blanks and start learning how to achieve those goals when you take one of Silviu's courses today.