Speak Spanish from Scratch: Foundation Speaking Course
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Simple tips and tricks for learning Spanish
Continue learning Spanish independently following best practice
Pronounce all the sounds in Spanish
- Understand foundations of the Spanish language (and grammar!)
- Have a conversation on your holiday to Spain
- A clear goal in mind for learning to speak Spanish
- Internet connection
- Speak English
- That's it!
Speak Spanish from Scratch
Welcome to my course on learning to speak Spanish from scratch.
This Spanish speaking course can help you if you any of the following apply:
- You have tried to learn a language before and found it 'wasn't for you'
- You found language lessons in school or elsewhere difficult to follow
- You would love to chat and meet people from all over the Spanish speaking world
- You want to chat with in-laws or family members of a loved one or partner
- You want the freedom to travel, and perhaps live, in a Spanish speaking country and get by in the local language
Sound like you?
Come on in!
I look forward to helping you on the inside.
- People who need to speak Spanish
- Anyone focused on learning the systems for a foundation in oral Spanish
- People who think that learning a language is difficult - it's NOT! I'll show you how!
- People looking to learn Spanish in a fun and light-hearted way
- Anyone who has tried to learn Spanish before but found it difficult
Using 'the' in Spanish is straightforward if you know the rules, which are all explained in this clear video.
Starting from morning until night, it is important to get your greetings right! Learn the key differences between greetings in Spanish.
One classic problem for language learners is speed. Speaking a new language is hard, so hard that it makes people slow down to an unnatural pace. This can cause people you speak to in the street to become frustrated and even leave without answering your question.
Follow my tips for how to avoid this,