Create Ethereum & Blockchain Applications Using Solidity
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What cryptocurrencies are?
How to use cryptocurrencies?
- What blockchain is?
- The components blockchain consists of
- Blockchain programming
- Blockchain use cases
- Finance skills
- What Bitcoin is?
- What Ethereum is?
- Alternative cryptocurrencies
- Decentralised applications programming
- Passion for learning about Blockchain
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Passion for learning about Solidity
- Passion for learning about Cryptocurrencies
- Passion for learning about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FROM $199.99 TO $99.99. WON'T LAST LONG. GET IT WHILST IT'S HOT!!!
Learn about everything there is to know about Ethereum and Blockchain Based Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
What Solidity Is?
How To Create Blockchain Applications?
What Blockchain is?
How Blockchain works?
What is Bitcoin?
What is Ethereum?
Programming Blockchain Programs
What are Cryptocurrencies?
How Cryptocurrencies work?
Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are fast becoming a worldwide Tour De Force that is taking all markets and industries by storm. This course will ensure you are not left behind in what is the greatest revolution and evolution in technology and economics of our time and maybe even of all time. This course will teach your everything about programming Decentralised Applications.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
- Anyone looking to learn about cryptocurrencies
- People looking to learn about Bitcoin
- Those seeking to understand how the Blockchain works
- People looking to learn about Ethereum
- People looking to learn about Ethereum programming
- People seeking guidance on how to use cryptocurrencies
- People looking to learn about Solidity programming
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various cryptocurrencies
Learn how to program one of the most innovative technologies in history.
Let's learn about Ethereum and how it differs to Bitcoin.
Learn about the wonderful and powerful world of smart contracts and how they can be used to create Blockchain applications.
Learn about Remix IDE and how you can develop Blockchain Ethereum based applications online.
Learn about how conditional statements can enhance your smart contracts and make them even smarter.
Learn about how structs can be used to encapsulate variables for common purposes.
Visibility specifiers allow you to specify which functions and variables can be accessed by which part of the applications.
Learn about the 2007/2008 Financial Crisis that brought the world to it's knees.
Let's go through the history of FIAT currency and how it affects cryptocurrencies.