*Course updated on July 2015
Did you know that Automation Testing using the GUI is on the decline? Do you know why?
Did you know that Automation Testing using the API is quickly becoming one of the most desired skills of a QA?
If you want to increase your skill level, have job security, increase your pay and become one of the most desired QAs on the market, you MUST learn API Testing. You can master everything to make you phenomenal here!
This is the most comprehensive API Testing tutorial with Unified Functional Testing(UFT) on the web. The course will teach you EVERYTHING that you need to know for testing APIs in an automated fashion. GUARANTEED or your money back!
Here is what you will learn:
- You will master fundamental API testing skills that you can apply manually or through Automation Testing. Take these skills to any job and use them with any tool.
- You will learn what Unified Functional Testing is and its new design
- You will learn what an API is
- You will master how to create different actions and set checkpoints in UFT.
- You will learn the different types of APIs and how to test them.
- You will learn why API testing is so important for you to master.
- You will use Unified Functional Testing to do Automation Testing of APIs.
- You will create your own solutions in UFT and pack them with tons of API tests to impress your bosses.
- You will receive the Testing Progression cycle that will teach you what tests to create and when. This API Testing Progression has been gathered through 1000s of hours of work to help and make Automation Testing of APIs a breeze.
- You will learn how to take the Testing Progression cycle to your work and use it right now!
- You will learn when to perform automated Regression Testing, automated Smoke Tests, automated Integration Tests and so much more
- You will never be lost and unable to create an automated API test again. With such knowledge, you will produce extremely high quality applications for your employer and receive the top paying positions
- You will see real life examples, not just theory
- You will learn about a free API Testing tool that you can start using immediatel
- Ebook on "5 Steps to Creating the Perfect Automation Testing Scripts".
- You will receive real test cases for testing APIs that we actually developed at our jobs
- You will receive access to 100s of free videos to help you master other aspects of Automation Testing
- You will get access to the most comprehensive Software Testing blog on the web
- You will receive the most thorough understanding of how to test APIs
- Throughout the course you will learn amazing tips and tricks to make you an overall better QA Engineer
- Access to the Keyword Driven Framework designed over 10,000 hours of automation testing
You will never need to waste your time with another course for API testing. Whether you want to do it manually or through automation, this course will give you the skills that you need to succeed. This course will make you a true expert with UFT. However, if you want to take your skills to another tool like Selenium, Watir, TestStudio... you can! This course will give you the fundamental understanding to work in any environment.
Here is what our students are saying:
"The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials." -Lisbey
"I dont know much about QTP. But I really love the way of your teaching. I am a just beginner of QTP. I am very eager to watch all of your videos. Just keep up the good work. And finally it is excellent." -Srikanth
"Great Video I have ever seen on YouTube. You are so so clear and honest in presenting the material. I had no idea how important it is to use QTP from different angle, that is via scripting. Great Work and Thank You so so so much!" -Mohammed
And if you are not 100% satisfied, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of your purchase! You have absolutely nothing to lose.
When trying to break into the IT industry, I started from nothing. I had no background in IT and no Bachelor of Computer Science degree. I learned everything on my own through research and practice utilizing the information that I found online. It was by no means an easy process. A lot of the courses and tutorials on QTP/UFT online were either outdated or didn't offer a clear and concise explanation of the concepts they were teaching. When I started my first job as an Automation Engineer with QTP, I was surprised at how different the real world practices were. Thousands of hours later, I decided to start a company teaching Automation Testing the proper way, the real way, the efficient way. I wanted to take all of my knowledge, all of my faults and mistakes, and all of my on the job experience and create courses. Courses that would actually teach people the correct way to do automated software testing. I wanted to make sure that my students were not wasting any time on useless or outdated techniques(like Keyword Driven Frameworks). I only teach what works in the industry today and what will work years from now. I want to cut the learning curve for my students and only teach them the information they will actually use.