Social Media Marketing for Creative Entrepreneurs
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn practical methods of online marketing, applicable to any social media platform.
Learn to how to successfully cross-promote between various platforms.
Understand how to use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest algorithms to their advantage.
- Create a successful marketing campaign on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest
- As long as you have the internet, you're good to go! However, it might be helpful to create a few social media accounts so you can follow along, such as a Facebook business page, or an Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest account.
*Updated July 2018*
This course is specifically designed for creative professionals, entrepreneurs and freelancers looking to market their business through the use of social media.
First I'll give you a baseline understand of the most effective social media practices that are applicable on any platform. I'll cover:
- Psychological aspects of social media (Exactly what is it that makes people buy what you're selling?)
- Creating a relatable and well-defined brand image and using that to reach your ideal target audience
- 10 Best Social Media Practices (These are tried and true industry tips)
- Scheduling, automation and saving your sanity
Then we'll go further in-depth into:
- Understanding Algorithms
- Decoding Facebook Insights
- Tips for Effective Running Effective Ad Campaigns
- Methods for Increasing Quality Interaction on Facebook Posts
- Understanding Instagram
- Driving Traffic with Hashtags, Photo Tags and GeoTags
- Creating Free User Generated Content
- Feed Consistency
- Understanding Pinterest
- Backlinking Pins (Real Time Demo)
- Creating The Perfect Pinterest Photo
- 7 Most Effective Techniques for Guaranteed Repins
- Understanding Twitter & It's Uses
What are the requirements?
No requirements! Though it may be helpful to have a Facebook business page, or an Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest account before beginning if you'd like to follow along.
How long will the course take to complete?
The course should take about 2 hours to complete.
What kind of materials are included?
Each section includes live demos of step by step marketing techniques, as well as separate worksheets that allow you to directly apply these techniques to your own business and brand.
Why take this course?
The most successful businesses adapt with the changing times, and at this moment in time, there is no such thing as a comprehensive marketing strategy that doesn't include a strong social media presence. I'll show you how to turn followers into advocates and promoters of your brand.
- This course is specifically designed for creative professionals, entrepreneurs and freelancers looking to market their business through the use of social media.
- Individuals that are photographers, artists, musicians, designers, writers, realtors, florists, event planners and any other form of small business owner will benefit from this course.
- No previous social media or marketing experience is needed.