Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
In this course, we cover social media analytics and insights, how to extrapolate from user data on Facebook and Twitter, and determine user engagement. Third-party analytics and management platforms will also be covered, along with CPC models for Facebook ads and sponsored stories.
Section 1 - Facebook and Twitter ad management
1) Twitter and Facebook Advertising APIs
2) Ad structures and creating “click-friendly” ads
3) Page post, domain and sponsored stories
4) CPC vs CPM models
5) Creation of effective ad copy and graphics
6) Measuring the efficiency of ad campaigns
Section 2 - Facebook + Twitter insights and analytics
1) Page Insights and Reach
2) ‘Talking about this’ function
3) Virality and engagement metrics
4) Measuring impact
5) Edgerank algorithm
6) Twitter analytics and using ow.ly OR bit.ly to measure page clicks
Section 3 - Tools to use Facebook and Twitter even more effectively: 3rd party apps
1) Hootsuite Vs Tweetdeck
2) Extrapolating data to determine user behavior
3) Reporting within 3rd party apps
4) The best list managers around
5) Using Tweetadder to find your target audience and increase followers
About The Instructor
Iba Masood is currently the account director, at the Australian based social media and web design firm, 3elements Digital. She is also a co-founder of Gradberry.com, and has received several awards for her work in digital marketing, including being nominated alongside international and regional marketing campaigns for the Internet Awards, for the Gradberry.com launch. She started Gradberry.com and The Fruit Bowl (a leading careers blog for students) with a $0 social media marketing budget. Iba is a recipient of the Cartier Women's Initiative Award, and has written for the Huffington Post on digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Facebook and Twitter Management|
1) Introduction to Facebook Ads
2) Key Terms and Definitions
3) Exploring your ‘Dashboard’
4) Recommended for Ad Success
1) Facebook Ads: Domain and Page Post Ads
2) Sponsored Stories
3) Twitter Ads
4) Four Steps to a Success Campaign on Twitter
|Section 2: Facebook + Twitter Insights and Analytics|
1) Facebook Algorithms
2) Content Timing
1) Page Insights:
1) Exploring Twitter Analytics:
- Twitter Counter
|Section 3: Tools to use Facebook and Twitter even more effectively|
1) Introduction to Hootsuite
2) User Behavior and Reporting
2) The Best List Manager
The Gradberry Academy, by the leading skills and jobs website Gradberry.com, offers live, interactive courses in new and emerging industries to over 25,000 users from field experts. Current courses available are in social media, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, Google analytics and web design, and new courses are offered on a monthly basis at http://courses.gradberry.com/
For more info on gradberry, visit