Show your design in its best form using Sketchup
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Showing your design professionally, proudly and persuasively using Sketchup's full potential
Captivating your clients/viewers much more efficiently
Mastering texturing and getting creative in the process
- Choosing the best angle of view according to photographic notions
- Choosing the best lighting for specific scenes
- Creating believable models by using components in very specific ways
- Creating a personalized visual style
- You just need Sketchup, even as a beginner
This course is laser-focused on showcasing your design in its BEST form, with Sketchup. The purpose of this course is to captivate the viewers of your projects AND to boost your creativity using Sketchup's full potential.
This complete 3+ hours course goes beyond the technical capacity of this amazing software. In fact, as an architect-photographer, Nizar Bredan shares the essence of his photographic learning and combines it with a 10-year experience designing with Sketchup.
Sketchup's flexibility also allows for your creativity to be expressed, so you will get some pretty useful ideas you can apply directly into your current or next project.
Your feedback is more than welcome. Please share your thoughts, which part you liked the most, what kind of advice you wish to be deepened, or simply if you enjoyed the content.
- Sketchup users of all levels
- Interior designers