Edit 360° VR mobile video with LumaFusion app - iPhone iPad
It is now possible to edit 360° VR videos on your iOS device and this course walks through every step.
No laptop required!
Filming and editing 360° VR videos is now easier than ever before. If you have a Ricoh Theta or similar 360 cam, you can edit and share professional looking 360 VR videos on YouTube and Facebook.
The apps can be confusing and complicated to use, so I show you the time-saving workflow and methods pros use to edit 360 VR videos.
I teach the best-selling courses on smartphone filmmaking on Udemy.
Read my profile and reviews and you'll see that you will have a great learning experience with me.
Robb Montgomery is a journalism professor with international expertise.
His clients include:
Broadcasters: CNN, Reuters, Channel News Asia, VRT, MTV3, MediaCorp, and 24SATA.
Organizations: British Cycling, Irish Broadcasting Authority, IREX, WAN-IFRA, and the Institute of Physics.
Educators: University of London (SOAS), Stockholm University, Danish School of Journalism, FH Wien (Vienna), EFJ (Paris), Michigan State University, and the University of Notre Dame.
Montgomery is a Best-eller author and worked as an editor in the newsrooms of the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun-Times for 15 years before founding his media advisory business in 2005.
In 2014 he launched the Smart Film School — an e-learning platform with certificate course packs for mobile journalism and smartphone filmmaking.
Montgomery produces workshops worldwide on design thinking and mobile journalism. Mid-career professionals seeking professional development certification in these new skills frequently study with him in Berlin.
Since 2005, Montgomery has trained more than 10,000 storytellers in mobile journalism and design thinking.
He is the author of Smartphone Filmmaking (Routledge Press – 1Q 2018) and "A Field Guide for Mobile Journalism.” (ISBN 978-0-9903502-0-0. 2015, Visual Editors.)
• In 2012, Montgomery developed the smartphone reporting training, technology and workflows used by hundreds of Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty broadcast reporters and correspondents.
• For IREX and USAID, Montgomery developed the world’s first mobile journalism lab for Radio Liberty and several journalism schools in Georgia.
• As a journalism educator, he authors and produces diploma courses on mobile journalism at FH Institute for Journalism & Media Management (Vienna) and the EFJ School of New Journalism (Paris).
• He was elected as a "Storyteller in Residence" for the Ashoka Foundation in 2015.
• Montgomery has redesigned several major newspapers including the Chicago Sun Times, Leadership and the San Francisco Examiner.
• His work with the investigative journalism team at the Sun-Times won him recognition at the Peter Lisagor awards and he has been awarded top honors in Society of News Design competitions since 1992.