SEO for Content Marketers: Boost Your Rank with Ahrefs
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Choose the keywords that will promote their brand and help them rank on Page 1 of the SERPs
- Create content that Google loves
- Run a backlinks campaign that boosts your page in search engines
- You’ll need access to the SEO tool Ahrefs. A free trial would be sufficient. And you should already know the basics of creating content for the web.
Learn how easy it is to create consistently high-ranking content by using Ahrefs.
Learn the 3 keys to ranking your content in search engines—and how to use Ahrefs to get it done right.
* Keyword research: how to choose the keywords that can give you page-1 ranking in Google.
* Creating great content that search engines love.
* Getting backlinks: advanced strategies that will also make you a better content marketer.
Don’t Just Create Content! Create Content that Boosts Organic Traffic and Conversions
Most content marketers are comfortable with on-page SEO, but that’s not enough to get your best page at the top of search engines.
For that, you need an advanced tool like Ahrefs, and you need to know how to use it to create content that wows search engines and people alike.
Content and Overview
This course is suitable for content marketers, editors, and entrepreneurs who want (and need) their content to rank better in search engines.
In this course, you’ll learn the 3 keys to getting your content to rank better, and how to get it done quickly and easily with Ahrefs.
Students who finish this course will know:
* how to do keyword research (and choose the best keyword for your project)
* how to create content that search engines love
* how to create content that not only ranks well, it gets backlinks as well
With the checklists, examples, and templates in this course, you’ll easily master the tools and tactics that top brands are using to create high-ranking content.
- This content marketing course is appropriate for content marketers, editors, and entrepreneurs who need their content to rank better in search engines.
Create a list of sites that you can target in your content and backlink campaigns, and then choose the type of campaign you want to complete for this course.