Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
In "Sell like a Pro" you'll learn how to:
Why should you take this course?:
The way "Sell like a Pro!" is taught, usually helps over thousands of clients throughout the year of 2016. Joze Mont used her method to help beginners become sharp in less than a month. Her coaching method was straight to the point, easy to understand, and very aggressive to help people grasp her information as much as possible.
"Sell like a Pro!" can help anyone, and the positive results are usually shown the same day of the learning process. As we said earlier, 97% is a guaranteed result oriented process. The other 3% is those who listen but do nothing about it. By the end of the day, it is your choice to change your lives for the better, and if you're willing to change but not wanting it enough, then it doesn't matter how many experts will try to help you. You'll simply remain in the same path, or you'll fall completely. We suggest you to take this course very serious and send Joze Mont messages if you have any additional questions.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Welcome - About me|
|Section 2: Important Steps of Selling|
What are you selling? Part 1Preview
Trust Part 1
Voice Tones Part 1
Voice Tones Part 2
Create the Need Part 1
Create the Need Part 2
Create the Need Part 3
Detach Emotion Part 1
Don't Give Up Part 1
No Fighting Part 1
|Section 3: Details About the Client...|
Gender Part 1
|Section 4: How to Make Bigger Sales?|
Pitch Part 1
Second Voice Part 1
|Section 5: Prevent Resistances|
Resistances Part 1
Resistances Part 2
|Section 6: Sell via Email!|
Sell like a Pro eBook
|Section 7: Test your Skills!|
Sell like a Pro: WorkSheet
|Section 8: The End|
A small moment of laughter for you guys :)
Joze Mont began her career as a young film director back in 2009. Through out the years, Joze has developed her art skills into becoming a musician & entrepreneur, and has inspired over 100,000 people worldwide.
With her skills, Joze Mont managed to help raise funds for children ill with cancer, help teenagers get rid of depressions and cure anxiety attacks naturally, helped young fellows become self-employees and develop their own business, which today succeeding and brings them a monthly profit of over 4.5 million dollars a month.
All those miracles were successful simply due to her selling skills and the abilities to think outside of the box.
Today, Joze Mont is here to share with you her knowledge, and help you fulfill your dreams too from a very young age!