Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Ever feel like you've got a book in you? I will show you the system to self-publish your book so you can get it out now and sell your books right into bestseller status, and you can give workshops and training programs...
I'll Work With You To Turn Your Book Into An International Bestseller So You Finally Gain The Credibility, Help More People, and Parlay Your Book Into Greater Success
During this course I will share with you the step by step process I took personally that caused my book, DARE TO DREAM: This Life Counts!, to become an Amazon Best Seller within 24 hours. My book also won the National Independence Excellence Award for Best Motivational book of the year which was a huge accomplishment considering many of the 'seasoned' authors I was up against. In addition, the book was awarded the Missy Bystrom sponsor award by NIEA, and it placed bestseller in three categories!
I used the same step by step process for my second book, WISDOM TO SUCCESS: The Surefire Secret to Accomplish All your Dreams, to become an Amazon International Best Seller within 24 hours. That book received rave reviews in Writers' Digest as well as U.S. Book Review. Pretty amazing for a first and second time author. And that happened because I followed the system I'm going to teach you.
Whether you are aspiring author or have already published your first book, this course will be a great benefit to you with the various tools and resources I share that will save you thousands of dollars, save you wasted time, resulting in a book that just ends up sitting on a shelf with no sales.
There's a reason why today's most successful authors and experts know that books are great for publicity and notoriety, and is a great value for your customer.
Why Settle For Just Writing a Book When Your Book Can Be a Hit and Create a Name and a Niche for Yourself by Becoming an International Bestseller.
Many authors and experts have the wrong idea of what happens after they write a book. Did you know that only 3% of books written get sold? Most books are never even purchased. Don't be one of those who puts effort into writing a book and then hope it will move forward on its own. It never does. There's a glut of books out there. You must create a bestseller campaign and know how to get yourself there.
Let Me Coach You on the Steps to Design, Create and Market Your Own Book to International Bestseller
The How to Self-Publish Your Book & Be an International Bestselling Author is a one-of-a-kind teaching and coaching program that guides you step-by-step through the process of creating your own bestselling book.
How to Self-Publish Your Book & Be an International Bestselling Author, where I mentor you on how to launch your own successful bestselling book.
As you can see, my program can take you to a whole new level.
Think about where your international bestselling book can take you that you could not go before? Radio interviews, TV appearances, Bloggers featuring your work and your book, speaking engagements, new clients, new connections and affiliations, and getting known as an expert in a niche field.
I know that launching my own bestselling books changed my life and business forever – and has allowed me to help more people than ever.
I'm very confident launching your own bestselling book will be one of the smartest financial moves you'll ever make. It was for me … and now I want to see it happen for you too.
All the best,
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: ONE (1) Self-Publishing Bootcamp|
Class One Includes a tremendous amount of information that includes the overview of the bestselling book launch campaign for an author. Then in Classes Two through Five the entire process is broken down into chunks and easy ideas so you can execute as you listen, or have the complete know-how for when you are ready to become a bestselling author.
CLASS ONE SPECIFICS:
ØBOOK LAUNCH TIMELINE
Today we are going to focus on a timeline that will guide you throughout the process leading up to the release of your book.
If you are a self-published author it's good to have a fixed day that you can aim at having everything done. When you are feeling good about the writing process, think ahead and come up with an official release date. Give yourself at least two months prior to the release to properly set up the release of your book.
Published authors will receive the release date directly from their publisher.
ØWhile The Book is Being Written
ØBefore the Book Is Released
Ø5 Steps to Create an Amazon Bestselling Book Campaign
ØHow to Design the Timeline and Components of Your Campaign
ØCoordinate Your JVP Materials
ØCreating Your Pre-Launch Page and Follow-Ups
ØHow to Create Promo Copy
ØHow to use Social Media to Launch a Best Selling Book
ØHow to Create a Successful Amazon Bestseller Campaign
ØWhat is the Amazon Bestseller Campaign?
ØHow Does It Work?
ØCreating Buzz Before Your Book Launch
ØBenefits of the Campaign
ØHow to get the most out of your campaign?
In the following week’s I will build on the information you learned in this first module, and I’ll also go over the information again so it becomes abundantly clear how a successful book campaign is run.
Until our next class – write a terrific book, believe in yourself as an author, your book is a living entity so adore it, and know that you can do this.
You can become a bestseller.
- Learn how to create pre-launch page.
- How to create promo copy.
- How to create instructions for JVPs.
- Learn how to use social media in book campaign.
- How to prepare for an Amazon campaign.
- Book campaign checklist
- How to create a buzz before the book launch
- Other reminder notes that could help you before your book launch.
- Tips on how to maintain relationship with media
- Marketing lessons
- Benefits of a book campaign
- How to launch a bestselling book
- All about endorsements
- How I launched my book
- Q and A
|Section 2: TWO (2) Setting Your Book Up, EBooks, Book Categories, Self-Publishing on Amazon|
- 6-12 month before the book release
- 4-6 months before the book release
- 1-3 month before the book release
- Book release
- Recommendations for potential partners or contacts during the book launch
- More important information you should know during your book launch.
- Book categories
- Tips on how to reach bestseller status
- Publishing services
- Rights and royalties
- Choosing your editors
- What are KDP, KDP Select, Createspace?
- Pros and cons of selling on Amazon
- What is team publishing?
- Choosing your title
- How to attract your audience
- Q and A at the end of the video
- Q and A with students
- Continuing Q and A
- What to expect next week
|Section 3: THREE (3) SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING YOUR BOOK|
- Book review information
- 6-12 months before your release
- 4-6 months before release
- 1-3 months before release
- 1 week before launch
- Release date
- 1 month after book release
- What to do after the release
- Best time to start promoting your book
- Opening lines for Q and A
Q and A
- Review materials
- Writing sales letters, press releases
- Establishing an online platform
- Establishing your own brand
- Planning successful book marketing
- Sample email and letter
- What is the bottom line?
- Q and A
- I will talk about what the next class is
|Section 4: FOUR (4): NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, BESTSELLER BOOKS IN BOOKSTORES. PUBLISHERS?|
- What is a NYT Bestseller? How does it differ from Amazon Self-published Bestseller?
- What is a virtual book tour and why it is important?
- How to start a virtual book tour?
- More about NYT Bestseller list
- What is Nielsen bookscan?
- Self-publish vs. publishers
- More information so you could become a NYT Bestseller author
- What role do bookstores play?
-How does a book get into the NYT Bestseller list?
- What does a book publisher do?
- What is author tour?
- Top reasons to self-publish
- Timeline review
- Timeline review
- How to acquire free review and promo
- Last part of timeline review
- Talking about the next topic
|Section 5: FIVE (5) WRAPPING IT ALL UP ~ TRACKING BOOK SALES, GETTING YOUR BOOK REVIEWED|
- Tracking your rankings
- Tracking your sales
- Preparing book awards
- Getting your book reviewed
- What is book galley?
- What to do when you don't become a bestseller?
- More book tips
- How to establish yourself as an author
- Tips for publishing from Guy Kawasaki's note
- Potential timeline for your book campaign
- Timeline review continuation
- Checklist to make sure your books gets picked
- Continuation of the checklist to ensure your book gets picked by your potential readers
- Detailed tips on how to create a book that will attracts buyers
- What to include in your book cover and back cover
- Summary of the course
DEBBI DACHINGER is a Media Personality. Her cutting-edge talk radio show about success, “DARE TO DREAM” is syndicated (on 66 stations) and a multi-award winning program. Debbi is a top-notch radio personality, a successful motivational speaker, was an award-winning actress and singer, and a professional voice over artist. In addition to her ongoing radio program, Debbi runs the Bestseller Launch Program (http://mybestsellerbook.com) taking authors to international bestselling book status. Debbi also runs Radio Mastery Training (concierge level VIP Radio coaching privates and workshops) for entrepreneurs, speakers and authors ready to accelerate their skills on the radio; her clients become savvy, successful and superb while on air. Awards: Editor’s Pick: Featured Intriguing Creator, Broadcasting Industry Lifetime Achievement Award, and inducted into the Who’s Who Hall of Fame for Entertainment. Winner of Successful Achievements from Voices of Women Worldwide Inc. & VOWW-TV, and recipient of Heart and Spirit Award from the Evolutionary Business Council. She is a certified Dream Coach.