The Self Care Guide for Women
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Begin a self-care practice immediately to start reducing stress and increasing wellness.
- You should be committed to reducing stress in your life and feeling a greater sense of well-being.
- You should be open to holistic simple solutions and be ready to start implementing them as soon as you are done with the course.
How much stress are you under? Most women are suffering from chronic stress but don't even realize or acknowledge it. Saying you are "crazy busy" is often treated like a badge of honor.
However, all this craziness and busyness is taking a toll on your health. In this course you will learn what is slowing sneaking up on your and your well-being. There are dangers on the horizon if you keep living the way you are.
The good news is that there are simple ways to combat stress and the negative effects on your body. You will learn about self-care and how you can start right away in building your own self-care routines.
As Tony Robbins is known to say - never leave the site of learning without taking action.
You are encouraged to take action as soon as you complete this course. You can start to feel better just 30 minutes from now. The course also comes with a companion 100 page journal to help you get started on your self-care journey.
Click the Enroll Now button and let's get to feeling better!
- Busy women who are juggling a lot of responsibilities and are feeling overwhelmed and stressed as a result.
Does self-care involve chanting, shaving my head or climbing to the top of a sacred mountain? What exactly is self-care and do I want anything to do with it.
Music has such a great power. It's effect on our moods is amazing. In this lecture get my feel good playlist plus learn about a great resource to help you create your self-care practice.
UPDATE - There is now a FREE PDF journal you can access in Lecture 10.