- To learn more about various financial markets and financial products to invest in.
Learn how to construct and maintain your financial portfolio
Learn about what to look for in a financial advisor
In this course, we will learn about the Financial Markets and the various financial products that can be found in these markets.
We will look at 8 different types of financial products:
- Unit Trusts
- Investment Linked Policies (ILPs)
- Structured Deposits
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and
- Contracts For Difference (CFDs)
Learn how to select suitable financial products that are in line with your risk profile.
This course will help you to select the right financial products in order to help you improve your financial returns. You will also learn the basic steps of constructing and maintaining your financial portfolio.
- working adults
- retail investors