See Yourself in A Better Light
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is designed to give students a great foundation for changing their thoughts and moving into a state where they are creating the reality they want instead of feeling as if life is happening to them.
Basics of mindfulness (how to create the reality you want).
Introduction to meditation and the law of attraction.
- Muscle testing.
- Basics of what energy is.
- How to tune-in to a person that needs healing, and several basic imbalances to start releasing.
This course is designed to give you an introduction into mindfulness, which is the idea that what you think about you bring into your reality or forward into your consciousness. Most of the time we are going about our daily life from what I call a programming standpoint. I explain how programming in different areas of our life is influencing us today and discuss how you can overcome that and start creating the reality you would like to have.
I delve into the different energy bodies (auras, aura personalities, meridians, chakras, and some you may not have heard about before such as the inner sanctuary). I teach muscle testing, and describe what energy is. I teach you how to tune-in to clients and how to clear some basic imbalances.
- People who are new to the concepts of mindfulness, meditation, the law of attraction and energy work.
- People who would like to start learning how to use energy work with visualization.
Please see the pdf at the beginning of the course that has the notes for the course. At the end you will find a negative emotions chart and a positive emotions chart. These are the charts you can use when muscle testing to discover which emotions need to be cleared. When you use the chart you will ask, is the emotion in column A, B, C, etc until you test "strong." Then ask, which row is the emotion in? Then muscle test row 1, 2, 3, etc until you test "strong." Look at the emotions and if your intuition makes one emotion stand out then that is the correct emotion. If not, muscle test each emotion within the box and discover which one it is. Ask if there are any more emotions that need to be cleared from this area. If you get a "yes" then repeat the above directions to find the rest.
You can use the same technique if you are unsure about which positive emotions need to go back into the space you just cleared the negativity from-this time using the positive emotions chart.