Product Owner Role & Prep to Certification Tests
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become a product owner in Scrum teams
You will become Scrum certified (you will receive a certificate upon completion)
Manage a product in an agile environment
- Make delivery estimations in agile
- Implement the necessary organizational changes to run Scrum in a company
- Teach your team the basics of Scrum
- Get ready for scrum product owner certification tests
- You don’t need any background or expertise for this course and you can start your product owner role with this course.
NEW: After receiving high demand for it, we have added "Preparation for Scrum Product Owner certification tests " lecture. This course will save you hundreds of dollars on Scrum training and Product Owner Certification.
What will you learn?
In this course you will learn the basics of scrum and get into details on the responsibilities of the product owner in scrum teams and how to manage products in an agile environment. At the end of this course you will not only learn about the product owner role in scrum but also will have detailed knowledge on scrum to direct your team using the best practices of agile and scrum. This course will also help you pass the certification tests.
Why this course?
Because ICAN Consultancy has trained hundreds of Product Owners and we get constant feedback from their experience. Course content is prepared with this practical experience from numerous Scrum implementations and product management practices.
While getting fed from field experience this course also sticks to Scrum guide book and agile manifesto. So, you will learn both practical tips especially about soft skills of a Product Owner and the theory behind the Product Owner role in Scrum teams.
You will be able to ask me questions and I will respond to all of them in detail
Who should take this course?
This course is useful for scrum masters, scrum product owners, product managers who will transition to agile environments or product managers who will start their journey as a newbie. Business analysts, testers, software developers can also step into their product owner role journey with this course. You don’t need any background or expertise for this course.
Disclaimer: this course has professional voice over
- This course is for scrum masters, scrum product owners.
- This course is for product managers who will transition to agile environments or product managers who will start their journey as a newbie.
- Business analysts, testers, software developers can also step into their product owner role journey with this course.
This lecture will be about the history of agile and how it emerged into today's scrum for software development. You will also learn why it is called scrum.
In this lecture we will study examples of the first large companies that transitioned to agile successfully and techniques they used while doing this.