Scratch helps kids learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively, which are the essential skills for life in the 21st century.
In this course, we will get ourselves familiar with the Scratch editing environment, create three interesting and fun games, which are blowing the cloud, odd or even number, and the "pong" game.
Start building your own fun games and improving your coding skills by learning Scratch today!
I'm an enthusiastic scientific/technical professional with one Ph.D., three Master degrees, 5 years of industrial experience and 5 years of overseas study.
I have multi-disciplinary engineering backgrounds in consumer electronics, integrated circuit, photonics, telecommunications, web developments and programming.
· Ph.D. in Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark
· Master of Engineering, Osaka University, Japan
· Masters on Photonic Networks Engineering, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy
· M.Sc. in IC Design, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
· B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, South China University of Technology