"Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts have helped me save loads of time when dealing with data in Excel and from other sources" - a recent feedback from a student.
I believe that most part of what I learned came from real life experiences. Working in a professional services firm required an extensive use of MS Excel - lots of formulae, tons of tables, thousands of charts and the list goes on. On the bright side, all this load makes you figure your way out of lengthy and enormous tasks.
This is where PIVOT TABLE & PIVOT CHART came for help.
Pivot tools in MS Excel assist us on handling big data, discovering hidden trends, and delivering amazingly professional presentations.
I did my best to build this course following my own learning format. No Books, No formulas, No lengthy talks - JUST THE DOING!
This course is designed to promote the strength of PIVOT tools in Excel and assist every student to quickly get into the DOING!
No need to worry about the new tools, there are dozens of examples, a number of solutions to problems I faced myself - all of which are ATTACHED TO THE CURRICULUM in order to make the course as smooth as possible.
What is Pivot Table? How can it make our excel lives easier? Get an introduction to Pivot Table and let's see what we can expect from it.
In this lesson we talk about different sources for Pivot Table - internal and external.
What I want you to do in this exercise is to prepare 2 Pivot tables showing the below information:
1) Should show # of Drama movies in by all stores
2) Should show the percentage of Childrens movies compared to the total movies by all stores
ACCA has been ruling around for over a century now, and it is getting more and more common to see job requirements pointing to ACCA qualification. Basically, it is a standard of today. However, getting through all required 14 exams of the qualification is one big decision to make and needs persistent motivation to finalise.
My name is Anar and I have over 5 years of professional experience in one of the world´s leading professional services firm as an ACCA qualified public accountant. I finalise my ACCA qualification in October 2013, after two and a half of years of consistent learning.
Below are some of my nominations to highlight:
- ACCA Top affiliate - 42nd worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
- ACCA P4 - Advanced Financial Management, 11th worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
- ACCA P7 - Advanced Audit and Assurance, 19th worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
- ACCA P1 - Governance, Risk and Ethics, 10th worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
With over 4 years of successful ACCA teaching I now offer my experience to the students worldwide.
My expertise area includes:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Financial Accounting +5 years of practical experience
- Management Accounting +5 years of practical experience
- Performance Management
- (Advanced) Financial Reporting +5 years of practical experience
- Corporate Reporting
- (Advanced) Audit and Assurance +5 years of practical experience
- (Advanced) Financial Management +5 years of practical experience
- Corporate Governance and Risk +5 years of practical experience
- Business Analysis
You can ask me any question via Udemy discussion forum in my courses
ACCA artıq hər gün daha da geniş yayılır və indi daha çox iş elanlarında ACCA tələbini görmək mümkündür. Bu artıq standart halını alıb. Lakin, bütün bu 14 imtahana hazırlaşmaq olduqca ciddi fikirləşilməsi lazım olan bir qərardır.
Mənim adım Anardır və ACCA kvalifikasiyamı 2013-cü ilin Oktyabrında almışam. Bununla belə 4 ildən artıqdır ki, ACCA treyninqləri deməklə təcrübə qazanmışam.
Mənə hər hansı sualınız olarsa buyurub verə bilərsiniz.