Rock Your Life
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Welcome to Rock Your Life!
What topics does the course cover, exactly?
Here are the sections we'll cover and their corresponding descriptions.
I. What is Success?
We'll explore success as the world sees it and compare and contrast to the Bible's version in order to learn a better method of self-measurement.
II. Who are you?
Section two explores the stuff that makes you, YOU. We'll look at our world view, character traits, self-worth and get the answer to why girls especially are on Satan's hit list.
III. Where are you going?
Alright, section three is all about YOU! We'll take the time to talk about your purpose in life, take inventory of your unique gifts, skills and interests and learn how to turn those things into a purpose statement and Godly goals that will guide your life choices! God's will for your life gets easier to define in this session!
IV. How do you get there?
Did you know that there are success principles that will ALWAYS WORK when you use them? Totally true– and I'm going to teach you my favorite 15 success tips to get you well on your way to achieving the life of adventure that God has planned for you.
V. What about Relationships?
There is no way I could have a class for young women and NOT talk about romantic relationships, so we'll answer questions about the purpose of relationships, the curse of Genesis 3, brain chemistry, how to break up well, what to do with guilt, and much more in this section.
What benefits can I expect from “Rock Your Life"?
1. Confidence–there is an incredible confidence and attractiveness that comes when you learn about who God made you to be.
2. Better understanding of God's will for your life–we'll look deeply into your particular spiritual gifts, talents and passions and combine them with time tested success principles to map out your life purpose.
3. Money–no, it won't fall from the sky, but I have never known a college that didn't offer some form of scholarship to a young person involved in exceptional service. Since you'll have initiated your own project (don't worry, there is a step-by-step guide) you'll be in the running for these types of scholarships.
4. Great resumé builders–when you apply for a job, employers are looking at character and experience, and of those two character is infinitely more important. When you are able to put this course on your resume and list your service project as “volunteer work" you're gonna look like a great potential employee!
5. A support system–"A life of excellence is never built alone"–Me. Yep, I just quoted myself. Its true though! One of the benefits of “Rock Your Life" is that you're going to connect with excellent young women in other parts of the world. You'll be able to support and encourage and pray for each other long after you graduate the course.
6. A job or grad school reference–It would be a great pleasure to write you a letter of recommendation! I don't want to intimidate you, but I'll definitely be keeping track of your classwork. If you do excellent work, you can BANK on me writing a great letter on your behalf.
What are the details?
You can work on the course at your own pace, but it is designed to take about 6 weeks, plus a special project. There is a downloadable workbook for each section of the course with daily activities ranging from journaling, to listening and summarizing a song, to Bible Study, to craft projects.
Rock Your Life is designed with mostly video segment introductions, personal reactions and hands-on exercises. There will also be some live sessions and there is a DIY service project requirement.
Will I have anything to show for my hard work?
Of course! Upon completion of the program you'll be sent a well-designed certificate of completion and a gift from me.
Also, 10% of the profits from each online sale will go to other worthy organizations here is the U.S. and overseas–focusing on those that rescue girls from human trafficking and provide opportunities for education.
Find us on facebook!
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: WHAT IS SUCCESS?|
Hi! Included here for download are your Section 1 Supplemental activities and a look at Chris Guillebeau's Unconventional Guide (it's a bonus read, not part of the course).
The world’s 4 lies about success
Biblical view smackdown
Three success stories
How to get ready for blessings
The life of power
|Section 2: WHO ARE YOU?|
Who are you?
What do you believe?
What kind of character do you have?
How do you develop character?
What am I worth?
How to control your sense of worth
Why you're on satan's hit list
WHO ARE YOU QUIZZY
|Section 3: WHERE ARE YOU GOING?|
First things go first
Understanding your role
Working out your purpose
Godly goal setting
Avoiding common road blocks
WHERE ARE YOU GOING QUIZLET
|Section 4: HOW DO YOU GET THERE?|
Begin with the end in mind & Success set I
Philippians 4:13 mentality & Success set II
Count the cost & Success set III
Write it, speak it, achieve it & Success set IV
Opportunity colored glasses & Success set V
When the light's green, GO & Success set VI
HOW DO YOU GET THERE BRAIN BUSTER
|Section 5: WHAT ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS?|
The world's view of relationships
God's view of relationships
Breaking "the curse"
Insane in the membrane
More pleasure from purity
Rule of thumb
How to find the perfect guy
Be what you want to marry
Why cute doesn't cut it
How to break up well
Warning to triflers & what to do with guilt
WHAT ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS UN-POP QUIZ
|Section 6: ONE DAY SERVICE PROJECT|
Intro to the one-day project
Motivation to serve
How to complete the service project
SERVICE PROJECT QUIZ
Amie spent her public high school years defending her faith and her vegetarianism in rural Arkansas--where if you don't eat a whole cow for breakfast, you're weird. After getting a degree in Corporate Communication she proceeded to get jobs in everything but communications: including but not limited to sales, crisis hotlines, fitness and economic development. Looking back, she realized that her favorite jobs (Union College Resident Assistant, Assistant Girl's Dean, and Youth Leadership Coordinator) have all had to do with helping young women figure out life's tough stuff.
Amie now works to create experiences and resources to empower her sisters-in-Christ to lead their most successful lives possible. She works on her website and ministry project Greater Than Rubies, from her church office in Arroyo Grande, CA. She loves Jesus, books about theology, painting stuff, eating stuff and being warm. She loves her family!