Robotic Process Automation - RPA Overview
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is
See an RPA demo
Understand why RPA is a massive career & earning opportunity
- Know which RPA tools are most relevant
- Understand the challenges & risks when implementing RPA
- Envision a basic RPA implementation plan
- A modern windows computer with Internet connection
- Basic job experience at a small, medium, or large company.
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life.
If you're not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you're already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots!
In this course I’ll provide you with a clear overview of robotic process automation including:
- Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
- Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
- Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
- An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
- A basic software robot demo
- An implementation plan you can use as a guideline to introduce Robotic Process Automation into your company
The goal of this course is to help you see the big picture of robotic process automation and prepare you for further hands-on study using the RPA tech primer course, and an RPA tool course of your choice.
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future.
- Test automation engineers who want to make a larger impact and increase earning potential.
If you have test automation skills, RPA will be a natural extension for you. What's most important is that while test automation jobs are becoming more saturated and competitive, RPA jobs are exploding, and companies currently can't find enough qualified people! People with a testing background also make for better RPA developers, because you usually test your own robots better before releasing them.
Robotic Process Automation is growing fast. Find out how fast!