What is the difference between a good yoga event and an amazing one? Join me to find out! During this course I will help to get you inspired, informed and ready to leap into a new yoga event project! What you’ll learn:
· Your options for events: themes, classes, workshops, intensives, training, day retreats and residential retreats
· What to consider when researching venues
· Yoga and beyond: what to offer at your events
· Logistical advice for planning events from start to finish: with an awesome schedule for your yogis
· Tips and tricks for make events truly memorable and get your yogis to return!
Hi! I'm Sarah, certified Yoga Instructor, Retreat Producer, Business Owner, Author and Digital Marketing Director.
I hold BSc and MSc degrees in Psychology, and spent a year researching behavioural neuroscience at Harvard University: I love to bring these expertise to the mat and explore the mind body connection with my Yoga students. The classes I teach focus on love and acceptance of who we are RIGHT NOW, embracing joy by living in the present moment.
In my 26 years as a student of Yoga I have found inspiration, sanctuary and strength in the practice and I believe everyone can benefit from Yoga. I gained my 200hr RYT certification in Hatha Yoga in 2012 - Hatha is the foundation of all physical Yoga practise. I have since taken on advanced training in Strala Yoga, and study in Anusara and Vinyasa styles which all utilise movement, ease and flowing sequences. These beautiful foundations have allowed me to create my own teaching approach of using both strength and softness on the mat!
In my other roles I have been organising events for over a decade: everything from science fairs to tech conferences to yoga retreats. I love to bring people together and play host! It's hard work producing and marketing events, but hugely satisfying.