Portrait Retouching Essentials in Photoshop
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create amazing looking portrait images
Use retouching tools in photoshop like a pro
Work and approach colors in photoshop
- Do raw conversion to make retouching easier
- How to clean up the image in non destructive way - using just simple tools.
- Do professional retouching with dodge & burn technique
- Work with contrasts, shadows, and highlights
- How to work selectively with certain areas like shadows highlights and midtons to adjust colors
- Final steps - how to make sure your images looks perfect
- You need photoshop - any version
- Passion for portraits
Do You want to turn Your bad images into good one, and good images into amazing one?You don’t want to spend countles hours on watching courses and getting tips You dont need? Do You want to get course that is straight to the point - what’s right, and whats not?
Then, I am sure this course is for You.
My name is Marcin, i am internationaly published fashion and beauty retoucher. And today I am coming to you with this amzing course on retouching essentials. I am going to teach you everything what's important about non-destructive retouching.
I am not going to give You any shortcuts or tips about weird techniques. I am just going to tell You what i do, and what You should do to make Your images looks great.
What will You get in this course?
1. I am going to show you how to do raw conversion to make your retouching easier - in camera raw, as well as in capture one!
2. I will show you how to clean up the image in non-destructive way - using just simple tools.
3. Probably most demanding part - I will show you how to do dodging & burning. Also I will deliver you actions which help you to speed up your worflow.
4. I am goin to give You my best method for working with contrasts, shadows, and highlights to have full control on every detail.
5. I will show You how I work with colors - how to work selectively with certain areas like shadows highlights and midtons to adjust colors.
6. Final touches - my final steps to make sure your image - will look perfect.
What else - resourses that supports your work in photoshop and exercise files. Lifetime acces to course, and my personal support.
See You in the course!
- Portrait photographers
- Everyone who wants to Learn Retouching - Fast
- Retouchers willing to speed up their workflow
- Everyone who wants to learn how to create amazing portrait images