You can use this course immediately to inspire your learning with Red Hat Linux and your preparation for the RedHat Certified System Administrator Exam (RHCSA)! Ask any question you have about CentOS, Red Hat Linux, or the RHCSA and get an answer quickly! Watch the promo video to see what kind of learning experience you can expect in the course!
Whether you have no experience with Red Hat Linux or any other type of Linux operating system, you can count on this course to get you started with the basics and show you what to do all the way into the advanced material. You get to see immediately why Linux is worth learning and using. Next, a basic familiarization with the graphic user interface leaves you feeling like you know your way around. Then, into the file system navigation and command lines. Finally, you experience the packet manager and are ready to dive deeper into the material!
If you are a veteran already at Red Hat Linux and want to continue your Red Hat Linux certification training, you will get the essentials for the exam delivered through three chapters explaining the key functions and highlighting what you need to know for the test. The key with passing any exam is simply effort. This course gives you another excellent resource to use along with your existing study materials to make sure you pass the RHCSA exam!
Thank you for reading this! Ermin and I look forward to serving you as a student in our course! Click take this course now to get lifetime access!
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters