This is 3 courses in 1.
Before I tell you how to get your rap voice let me tell you a bit about myself and what I have accomplished as a rapper so you know I am very capable of teaching you.
I’m not like these rap coaches online…
I am actually an established self made rapper like you who has:
1) My albums chart iTunes Top 100
2) I’ve done album deals with big name record labels such as RBC who Tech 9 releases every album through
3) I have amassed 20,000,000+ views and nearly 100,000 subscribers across all of my YouTube channels
4) Released 7 Albums and recorded them all from my own home studio that I spent years working day jobs to build piece by piece.
5) Released over 500 videos on YouTube and I direct and edit all my own music videos to my songs that have gotten me MILLIONS of views.
6) I write songs for big name rappers and I even wrote Jordyn Jones first single alongside Grammy winners. Jordyn is a 16 year old pop artist and the song I wrote for her has almost 10,000,000 views on it alone.
She has 3.4 MILLION Followers on Instagram. Check for yourself
7) I moved to LA and helped my team in the creation of a quarter million dollar studio which is now known as one of the best studios north of Hollywood in Los Angeles.
8) I’m friends with BIG NAME rappers and have actually toured with them.
9) A song of mine went so viral I was interviewed on TMZ Live streamed to millions of people for 10 full minutes.
The list goes on but that’s enough. I’d love for any other rap coach or person selling rap courses to show you anywhere near those credentials.
I’ve been right where you are right now! And I am a self taught artist just like you who started at home!
I’ve spent years working to get to the top level and I created this site to help other rappers on the journey.
To know if this is for you, ask your self these 7 questions.
Do you want to have a cooler, deeper or raspier voice so you can find a more unique rap flow for yourself with it?
Do you think your rap voice could sound better with even a little bit of work?
Do you want a rap voice that fits you perfectly as an artist?
Do you want a step by step process to finding that rap voice you envision fast?
Do you want to suddenly impress everyone with new songs you release?
Do you want to have a more impressive rap voice with a 15 minute trick?
Did you know that most people hate their rap voices at first?
If you answered “Yes” to even 1 of these questions, this rap voice guide is perfect for you.
1. Imagine people saying “How hell did you get good so fast?” and “Wow, I love that voice!”
2. This course helps you understand the important factors that make people like a rapper’s voice.
3. Imagine that a better rap voice and style exist for you inside this course. Over 900 rap artist customers can’t be wrong.
4. Imagine moving 10 times closer to supporting yourself as a rapper in literally 15 minutes.
5. Imagine having a voice that people want to hear every time they decide to listen to music at home and at parties with friends.
6. Imagine your friend’s reactions when they realize you started sounding 10 times better than them in a week.
7. Most of all, imagine proving everyone wrong who ever doubted you had the hustle, heart and talent to make it as a rapper.
1) How to use your natural voice that you were born with and morph and evolve it into a unique rap voice that makes you stand out.
2) A list of almost every top rap artist out and their voice type so you can compare them.
3) A 15 minute method that if used right, will mold you into something you have only dreamt of.
4) The critical mindset and ingredients to being a master of your voice and building your rap flow.
5) The course reveals the smartest way to get better at writing hit songs simply by doing 1 thing.
6) Ways to make yourself better subconsciously so you get better with out even thinking about it!
Now you get all 3 courses for the same exact price the original course was except it is 3 times the information. You can tell from the length of the course!
1 ) How To Find Your Coolest Rap Voice In 15 Minutes Course
2) The Secrets To Making Your Rap Voice Unique And Raspy Course
3) How To Get A Deeper Smoother Rap Voice Course
This is because my goal when I made the first rap voice course was to help everyone reach any goal they had for finding their voice. I honestly thought I was doing that with the techniques in the course.
Over time more people with different voice goals and different ideas of what they wanted their music to sound like told me what they wanted a side from the amazing information in the e-course. So wanted I fixed their problems too.
I am solving the Rap Voice problem for all ranges of people now.
That was my original goal and that’s why I didn’t raise the price a single penny yet you’re getting 3 times the information.
There are five reasons this is discounted for a VERY limited time.
So if you’re serious about uncovering a way to develop your rap voice, click the “Take This Course” below. If you need to justify the expense to yourself, skip 1 trip to McDonalds this week and it’s paid for.
Check out how squeaky, fragile and weak Rick Ross sounded in 2005 ’when he first came out. He weighed the same amount and looked just as gangster as he does now, yet he sounded kind of feminine compared to his ‘Boss’ sound he has now.
Now listen to how he honed his flow and how deep and cool his voice sounds today after YEARS of growth.
This doesn’t even sound like the same rapper….. He got better and better and better on every album. His voice got better, his delivery, his cadence, his microphone presence and confidence.
He developed into a unique character. That growth made him who he is today and It all started with the weak voice! You of all people should not be be discouraged after hearing these examples.
Let’s look at another example Even Lil Wayne had to find his best rapper voice over time. I can make the same comparisons with Lil Wayne and almost any rapper you can name. Check out anything from Lil Wayne on The Carter II and then compare it to anything after The Carter III.
The rasp, flow and control increases dramatically as these artist develop. Hell, even his entire writing style changed from the Carter II to the Carter III. Even the cadence and delivery changed along with his content and approach to subject matter.
1) Antares Aspire Evo Vocal Effects Plug-in
Modifies vocals breathness without changing the harmonic content of the vocal. Video example of Antares Aspire Evo Effects
You can see in the video how at the click of a button the singers voice gets instantly more airy. That combined with raspy voice exercises and you are on your way You can get that here: www.sweetwater(.)com/store/detail/Aspire
Rob Level is a well known music artist, motivational speaker, entrepreneur and social media expert. He is the owner of Dark Glow Media LLC and Smart Rapper LLC
He is often referred to as the "Mom Left, Dad Died, I Hustled" guy. He uses his crazy life story to inspire people. He has it tattooed on his left arm to remind himself and others of how he came from no parents, behavior homes, behavior schools and way more crazy to being something everyone in his life told him he could never be.
You can see in his famous Tattoo My Life Video where he hand draws and explains each piece of the tattoo up his arm. It details his life story from 0-18. (Google It) He uses his story to inspire people to show them that no matter where you started and how hard your life is, you can make the best of it reach your dreams.
The 2nd part of his life story is currently in production as a movie and already has cover sheets from major motion picture companies.
See the My Crazy Life Story site below.
As an established music artist and songwriter in the music industry he has written songs for major name artists such as Jordyn Jones (nearly 4 million followers on Instagram).
He has amassed 30,000,000+ YouTube views across all of his YouTube channels. He has received over 10,000,000 Views on his own music and done record label deals with big name labels such as RBC (who back every Tech N9ne album and have gold records with many big artists)
He is the owner of the website Smart Rapper where he helps music artists grow their fan bases by showing them the marketing tactics, knowledge and industry experiences he has learned over the years and continues to learn as he grows more as an artist.