Python, The Next Level (Intermediate)
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 67 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The Ability to design an Algorithm
The Ability to solve hard Problems / Puzzles
The Ability to make a programme/script more efficient
- The Ability to physically code faster
- The Ability to test and find problems in large code projects
- The very basic understanding of Python Programming Language
This Python Training For Intermediate class will be giving you an introduction to the design and analysis of algorithms, enabling you to discover how individuals are connected, puzzles are solved, and problems are worked out. All with the help of Python.
This is an intermediate python course, so a minimum amount of python is recommended. But no need to be an advanced user, that is a different course.
Take this python training course if you have the basics of Python down pat and want to learn how to apply everything to hard problems. You will also learn new tools and tricks along the way.
The python training for intermediate course can be taken as one whole class or as 4 separate classes, as each problem set is self contained.
There is a Python Glossary at the end which contains all the videos dealing with Python Tools used in the course. If you forget a tool's use, you can easily look there for quick access to the information.
Some of the Python tools discussed in this course include:</p>
- args AND kwargs
- class objects
- eval function
- generator expressions
- generator functions
- itertools Permutations
- Lambda Functions
- List Comprehension
- re Search
- string Format Function
- string Translate Function
- Try Except Blocks
- Writing Tests
Take this ultimate Python Course: Python Training for Intermediate right now and take your expertise to the next level.</p>
- Someone who wants to take Python to the next level
- Someone who is interested in algorithms
- Someone who likes to solve problems/puzzles