Python Flask for Beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create Python Flask based web apps.
How to use Jinja2 Templates.
How to use CSS to style your Flask web app.
- How to create and use HTML forms with your Flask app.
Let's start at the start! Create a Python 3 virtual environment and install Flask!
Files used by your Flask app actually need to be stored within a specific folder hierarchy. This lecture discusses the hierarchy and where the different types of files go.
- You should have a basic understanding of the Python programming language.
- Any computer with a Python compatible OS installed (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Be familiar with the basics of HTML
We're all about keeping things brief at PyBites so no wall of text to read.
Put simply, Python Flask for Beginners is a course that will teach you how to write your first Python Flask web application.
The best way to learn is to learn by doing so we'll have you writing your first, basic Flask app by the second video.
Continue on and you'll learn the concepts needed to start writing your own cool Flask applications. The best part is you'll start to see how you can convert your existing CLI based scripts into functional web apps! (It's addictive!)
We do expect you to be somewhat competent in Python but don't stress if you're not an expert. Just do yourself a favour and have Python installed on your operating system.
Enough reading. Time to code.
- Anyone who knows the basics of Python and wants to start creating their own Web Apps.