Project risk management for PMP® certification
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- plan in advance risk management approach for a project
create Risk Management Plan
identify risks and describe their causes, triggers and early sympthoms
- perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- prioritize risks and assess their impacts
- plan risk responses
- plan preventive and corrective actions
- monitor the effectivness of risk responses
- control the effectivness of risk management process
- pass CAPM and PMP exams questions about risk management
- willingness to learn and open mind
- the course is best viewed in HD quality
Project is a big risk. And it's full of smaller ones. Would you like to learn how to get a project under control, instead of being in a control of a project?
Learn best practices of project risk management and make a positive change in your career.
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
Risk management is not a secret knowledge restricted to academic professors. You can learn it on your own and make a use of it in practice!
This course will give you a deep understanding of the risk management aspect of projects. You will learn how to plan in advance the processes of risk management, and how to apply best tools and methods to identify and assess risks, plan risk responses and control the risk throughout the project.
- use risk breakdown structure and probability and impact matrix
- avoid, mitigate, transfer or accept threats
- exploit, enhance, accept or share opportunities
- calculate expected completion date and costs
Professional methods and tools at your fingerprint!The course is driven by the best practices recommended by PMBOK5® Guide, which is the globally recognized standard for the project management profession. Learn their best practices and join the community of project management professionals.
Do you want to pass PMP exam? This course is for you! It covers all processes in project risk management and can perfectly prepare you to the exam by practicing challenging quiz questions.
- project managers
- risk managers
- project management team members
- project management office experts
- project sponsor
- CAPM and PMP candidates
- anyone interested in project team management
In this lecture you will learn about the inputs to the Plan Risk Management process
In this lecture you will learn about the structure of a good Risk Management Plan. You can download this tempate from the additional resources (both in PDF and docx formats).
Thank you for finishing the first two sections of the course!
Your experience and satisfaction is what I value most. If you have any questions I encourage you to post them to our course discussion board at this time.
How has your experience of the course been so far? What have you enjoyed about this course? What can be improved?
If you have enjoyed the course please share your positive experience by writing a review or adding a new discussion.
If you have any concerns please message me directly on Udemy or add your concerns to the discussion board.
Thank you again for your time and enjoy the rest of the course!
In this lecuture you will learn about the difference between qualitative and quantitative risk analysis