Learning Periscope: Selling On Your Own Broadcast Channel
- 43 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to properly set up and use the Periscope app
Discover how to find your tribe on Periscope
Know what to talk about on Periscope to get people interested in what you have to offer
- Understand how to get followers who want to hear your message
- Learn how to actually sell your products and services and fill up your webinars with Periscope
- A mobile device (iOs or Android)
How would you like to click ONE BUTTON and have a tribe of raving fans salivating to hear you speak about your area of expertise?
What would it be like to have a ready-made source of traffic that DOESN'T require:
- A video camera
- A lighting kit
- A teleprompter
- Editing software
- A lot of time and effort
How would you like to schedule a webinar and fill it up fast just by chatting with your target audience, any time day or night, from around the world?
The best thing to come to the social media world since Facebook itself is HERE!
Periscope is an app that will change the way you do business. From ANYWHERE, you can now do a livestream broadcast and connect with your dream clients and customers! How cool is that?
In this course, I'm going to take you by the hand and show you how to:
- Install and set up the Periscope app for success
- Find followers who want to hear everything you have to say
- Follow thought leaders in your industry
- Create headlines that people want to click on without hesitation
- Use hashtags to find the right people to watch your scope
- Sell your products and services
- Do a live broadcast
- And much more!
So, if you want to take the plunge into Periscope, click on the TAKE THIS COURSE button and let's get started!
- Anyone who has a product or service to sell online or offline
- Anyone who wants to increase traffic to their website or social media
- Anyone who wants to make more profits
- Anyone who wants to grow a tribe of raving fans