Master the Product Manager Interview - The Complete Guide
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deliver perfect answers to common product manager interview questions
Fix common product manager resume mistakes
Create an online product portfolio to market yourself
- Find product management jobs using 4 powerful job search sites
- Understand why companies like to ask instructional questions
- Learn the 3 perfect ingredients to a perfect answer to an instructional question
- Learn how product management hiring decisions are made
- Understand why companies ask product vision questions
- Learn the 5 steps to giving a perfect answer to a product vision question
- Research a company's product using SWOT analysis
- Research a company's product using a feature table
- Understand why companies ask behavioral questions
- Learn how to give the perfect answer to behavioral questions
- Learn how to use the SAR framework
- Answer the leadership question: "How do you work with developers?"
- Answer the leadership question: "How do you work with designers?"
- Answer the leadership question: "How do you work with stakeholders?"
- Understand why companies ask estimation questions
- Learn the 3 steps to a perfect answer to an estimation question
- How to get product management experience if you have a weak resume
- Learn to ask the most important question in an interview
- Use body language to make a positive impression
- Learn the top 10 mistakes product management candidates make in an interview
- Gain confidence answering interview questions on the spot
- Learn the 3 steps to following up after the interview
- You DO NOT have to have previous product management experience to apply to product management jobs. This course will teach you how to repackage your existing skills and experience into a desirable product manager candidate.
- You should have an idea of what product management is
With people applying to Product Manager positions more and more, you’ve got to be able to answer whatever challenging questions an interviewer may throw at you and stand out from the competition.
I designed this course for anyone who wants to master the Product Manager interview. You could be someone who’s new to product management and want to transition into this field. Or You could be an experienced product manager who wants to change companies and land a better job.
I remember what it felt like when I interviewed for my first few product management jobs. I felt nervous, stressed, and under prepared. I had no idea what they were they were going to ask and had no idea how to prepare. When I went into the interview, these negative emotions held me back from showing my best side and I let many awesome opportunities slip away.
Fortunately for you, this course will prepare you for these challenging interviews. I’ve done the hard part for you already. In my career I’ve interviewed at some of the most innovative tech companies in the world. Companies like NASA, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Ticketmaster, Live Nation and Yelp. I’ve answered hundred of the toughest product manager questions and I’m going to teach you the proven techniques and how to answer them perfectly. This course takes all that experience and knowledge and packages it in a structured, easy to learn way.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course: You’ll learn how to answer:
Instructional questions, product vision questions, behavioral question, estimation questions. You’ll also learn everything you need to know beyond the interview. You’ll learn the secrets to finding Product Manager jobs and how to upgrade your resume so it stands out from the pack, you’ll learn how to optimize your online profile and learn how to prepare on the day of the interview and what to do after the interview.
I’ve also packed this course with a ton of prep materials. You’ll get over 110 sample questions and 25 video mock interview exercises. You’ll get email templates, resume examples, slides. My goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive and accurate information on the Product Manager interview process and give you the knowledge and confidence you need to ace that interview.
This course includes lifetime access so you can use it to prep for other interviews in the future and it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee so you can get your money back for whatever reason if you’re not happy with the course. I also look at the discussion forums every single day and will answer whatever question you might have so I’ll be there learning with you ever step of the way. So what are you waiting for?
Click on the "Take This Course" button and join me.
- People who are applying for a product manager job (junior, mid-level, or senior)
- People who are applying for a business analyst job (junior, mid-level, or senior)