Productivity Hacks: Free Up Your Time & Live Better
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you'll know exactly where your time goes each day.
You'll learn how to take the first steps in growing your business with systems
You'll learn how to delegate your weaknesses. Learn from experts how to outsource the work you shouldn't be doing.
- You'll learn how to be a more effective communicator... We'll start with Email then dive into meetings.
- You’ll also get quick to implement tools and strategies for each step of the process.
- Over 25 modules, 4+ hours of content, Bonus Ebooks and Lifetime free upgrades
- Computer (Mac preferred but most apps work on Mac & Windows)
- A few minutes a day to learn and something to take notes with!
Let's be honest, most "productivity hacks" just don't work. We start them with the best intentions, but along the way we get distracted or discouraged. You may start strong, but your internal voice starts saying things like,
- “There’s no way I can get all of this done.”
- “Maybe I’ll feel better if I do something else... What’s new on Facebook?”
- “Where did my day just go? I was busy but don’t feel like I did anything important!”
- “If I didn't have so many distractions, I could actually focus on one thing."
If you're like I was, you're probably overwhelmed, on the edge of burnout and feeling pulled in a million different directions. You're doing a lot of tasks that are wasting your time and aren't giving you the money or life you want.
But it doesn't have to be that way.
This course is for you if...
- You’re constantly looking for ways to improve yourself
- You’re looking for faster ways to get work done so you can make progress every day
- You’re juggling a million things and know you need to prioritize or delegate them
- You have great ideas but need to focus on accomplishing one task at a time
Here are just a few of the things you can start learning today:
- How to find where every hour of your day goes to be more productive.
- How to evaluate whether that time is actually making you money or not.
- How to create step-by-step systems in your job or business to help it grow without you being there. (And not feel guilty about it.)
- The exact questions to qualify people you delegate your work to.
- Why I can leave my business for a week of vacation and come back without anyone knowing.
- How to leverage your strengths and delegate your weaknesses. (You will learn from top experts on exactly how to outsource everything you should not be doing yourself.)
- How to start outsourcing projects for as little as $5!
- How to be a more effective communicator to close more deals, hold shorter meetings and master email.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at my business and get the exact tools I used to grow and automate my company.
- The one tool that will enable you to never have to write the same email or proposal more than once again.
- The secret to starting every day off successfully.
- New York Times Bestselling author, Dan Miller's exact process for creating Mastermind Groups so you're always surrounding yourself with the best people.
...and much more!
I've made the first (and longest) video in this course completely free so you can see my exact process for finding out where your time is going and how to make your day more profitable.
One Final Note…
If you don't own a business, that's OKAY. These productivity strategies have helped thousands of people who work for small and large businesses as well. I've taught these strategies to everyone from sales teams to CEOs.
There is a better way to approach your day and you can start immediately. Please don't put this off. If you are reading this, you know something needs to change. This is a risk free way to make that change. Remember, you have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Every hour you hesitate is TWO hours of profitable work you could have done.
Click "Take this course" and join me today!
See you inside,
- Small Businesses
- Marketers & Salespeople
- Anyone who wants to be more productive AND profitable in their job
Hear from students who have taken the Entrepreneur Productivity Hacks course.
A brief introduction to the course and what you'll get from it.
This Class guide contains the transcriptions from all the courses along with helpful Diagrams covered in each video! Download it and use it as a supplement with the course.
CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT: https://s3.amazonaws.com/EPH/eph-class-guide.pdf
In this session we cover:
- How to track your week in 5 minutes and what you can gain from it
- How to take it a step further and save paying someone hundreds an hour to tell you the same thing.
- The excuses you’ll give me and my answers to each of them.
- The insights you’ll learn from doing this simple exercise.
In this module you’ll learn how to leverage your time and be more effective than ever. Now that you know what’s happening during your day, you can figure out how to do more of what you need to and less of what you don’t. More profit centered activities and less of everything else.
In this module, you'll learn about one of our favorite tools, Clarify. Clarify is an application for the Mac that makes it easy to document processes on your computer with screenshots, annotations and instructions all in one place. It will save you tons of time by creating simple processes for each part of your business so that literally anyone can understand any part of the company no matter how complex it is.
If someone can do it better than you, you shouldn’t be doing it. We’re going to outline a few services that get things done quickly. Here’s how to think of these services.
Fiverr is a unique site where everything is just five dollars. You can literally get a project done or almost anything created for a mere five dollars. From videos to songs written and sung to you to pictures drawn to professional voiceovers, Fiverr has you covered!
In this exclusive interview, I chat with John Price and go behind the scenes of his outsourcing operations where he details exactly how he finds, qualifies and manages the best outsourced talent available.
To get the 61% off the John's course, use the coupon code: Productivity Hacks
To find the course, search for the title, "Learn How to Outsource: Gain Freedom & Grow Your Business"
Team meetings are usually a necessary evil but they really don’t have to be. In this module, we go through simple strategies on how to make your team meetings more effective and engaging so you spend less time talking and more time getting real work done!
Scott Britton is a Gmail Hacking Ninja. No joke. In this exclusive interview I talk with scott to get some of this best strategies about taming the number one time sucker for any entrepreneur so they can focus their time and energy building what matters. I also have him give his unfiltered criticism of my email outreach to him. Don't miss this!
To get Scott's course, search "gmail britton" and the course is called "The Ultimate Gmail Productivity System For Business" (Though sometimes it changes because he's testing the titles".
And use coupon code 50off to get it for half price!
The best apps for entrepreneurs part 1.
Here's a good Windows alternative to the Self Control productivity app:
In this module I want to tell you about one of my favorite apps for getting incredible advice from other entrepreneurs, and why I insist on paying for it. Am also going to tell you a quick story about starting my own business and how following this help me become more profitable.
Dan Miller is the author of the New York Times best-selling 48 Days To The Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays and Wisdom Meets Passion. He's also a huge advocate of Mastermind Groups and in this module I get a chance to ask him how they've been responsible for so much of his success.
Congratulations! You made it through with NINJA like efficiency! If you enjoyed the course, don't worry! this isn't the end. We need your feedback on what you want to learn more of to make your journey as an entrepreneur more focused on what's important. What do you want to learn next? Just leave us a note in the comments.