Introduction to Product Management
- Learn to speak product management language
Understand the product management approach
Learn branding concepts
- Understand product positioning
- Know how to develop ideas and products
- Learn the product launch approach
- Basic knowledge of marketing and project management
If you are thinking to transition into product management or if you just started as a new product manager this course is for you. Discover how to efficiently manage products by learning concepts, processes and tools.
This course is an introduction to product management concepts and tools. It focuses on roles and responsibilities of a new product manager in a larger organization. Also, if you are an experienced product manager or want to prepare for the AIPMM® certification exam we recommend to use additional resources to cover exam relevant knowledge areas more in-depth.
Sign up for this course to learn the fundamentals of product management today!
- New product managers
- Analysts and project managers moving into product management positions
- Students interested in a product management career
This lecture provides an overview how a product progresses through a sequence of stages from introduction to growth, maturity, and decline. This sequence is known as the product life cycle. It is driven by changes in the market situation and impacts the marketing strategy and the marketing mix.