Principle - Realistic Animations & Prototypes
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 70 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will be comfortable using Principle and its features to create their own prototypes
Students will learn the basics of Principle
Students will learn how to animate elements and create special effects in Principle
- Students will learn about components and how to use them in Principle
- Build the "YummyYucky" Tinder like food application
- Build the "Moviegoer" mobile application with login/signup, sidebar options, list of movies with details page, video player, and more
- Students will learn how to export their prototypes and animations as Images, Videos, and as a Mac Application
- Students will learn how to share to iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad) using Principle Mirror
- Principle for Mac software (trial or with license)
- Macintosh computer with Mac OS operating system
- Familiarity with at least one design tool such as Sketch or Photoshop (nice to have)
Learn how to create prototypes the look & feel like real applications. I will walk you through the Principle user interface and animation features, after that we will develop 2 different prototypes together.
The YummyYucky food taste app and the Moviegoer app which helps people finding movies to watch.
Knowledge in Sketch App is a nice to have, but not recommended for this course.
I hope you are as excited as I am to start this journey.
Let's get started.
- Designers looking to convert their mockups into real looking prototypes
- Motion designers looking to create design interactions with Principle
- Product Managers looking for a way to communicate their ideas with designers
- Anyone looking to create prototypes that look and feel like real apps
In this lesson I will give you an overview of the Principle user interface. Let's go over all the options available and learn some time saving shortcuts in the process.
In this lesson we will learn how to import different types of assets inside your projects in Principle.
In this lesson we will learn more about components and why they are important for your workflows.
In this lesson I will give you an overview of the Yummy Yucky application prototype we will build together during this section of the course.
In this lesson I will give you an overview of the Moviegoer application we will build together during this section of the course.
In this lesson we will go over all we learn together during this course.
NOTE: What can we use principle for?
- Create prototypes to sell your designs
- Communicate micro-interactions
- Communicate with engineering teams and stakeholders
- Keynote presentations
- Experimental animations