Prezi for Educators
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, you will learn:
How to create an account on Prezi
How to acquire an Educational License
- How to create Prezis from scracth
- Prezi interface
- List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Prezi
- How to work with Text, Images, and Photo Editor
- How to work with frames and paths
- How to Draw "Frames, Arrows, and Lines" and add "Symbols, Shapes, and Diagrams"
- How to add Videos, Background Music, and Voice-overs to Prezi
- How to add PowerPoint & PDF Files to Prezi
- How to customizing themes and creating Prezis from template
- How to use sharing and collaboration tools such as remote presentation
- Advanced Techniques including adding 3D backgrounds, creating hyperlinks, animating frames, and embedding prezis to blogs
- Eventhough no technical skills is needed to take this course, basic knowledge of a presentation software such as PowerPoint is recommended
- Internet Connectivity and Browser
- Creating an account on Prezi.com will be needed
Learn how to create stunning Prezi presentations quickly.
Use powerpoint all the time? Sounds boring! Spice up your presentations and bolster them with creativity. Allow your students to create mind boggling presentations. Prezi is for everyone.
Prezi can be intimidating for first time users. However, it is really easy to master. This course will teach you fundamentals of Prezi with Educators and Teachers in mind.
- This course is developed teachers and educators in mind. However, since the course includes fundamentals, it can be taken by pretty much anybody!