Presentation Skills Secrets:Delivering the Talk of Your Life
- Deliver highly effective and resonant presentations
Craft meaningful communications to any audience
Clearly articulate their ideas to get them across
- Understand how to use storytelling to their advantage
- Design great visuals and put an end to horrible PPT slides
- Stand in front of any room and command it
- Utilize a repeatable process again and again for all communications
- Students should have decided that they want to change how they communicate. Ideally, students are coming in with a specific talk or presentation or communication in mind. Think about an upcoming communication that you need to deliver. Take the course with that in mind.
Ever wonder how people who give TED Talks put together such compelling, resonant presentations? This course will guide you through a journey to help you put together an incredible talk. The seven step "Journey of Talk Development" is something that you'll be able to use for every communication you deliver for the rest of your life to ensure that you're incredibly effective.
This course is structured to be highly interactive so you can actually work on your talk or your communication as you take the course. In addition to the video lectures, I have designed a series of PDF worksheets to help guide you, and have complemented that with the best of the best resources from other experts and elsewhere online.
At the end of this course, you will have an easy-to-understand toolkit at your disposal to use for every communication you put together, and you'll be ready for the TED stage to deliver your idea to the world.
- This course is meant for people who want to be able to get their ideas across effectively. We all communicate every day with many types of stakeholders. And we're all victims every day to poor communication. This course is for people who want to be in a position to craft resonant, compelling messages. This course is not for people who want quick tips on how to feel better in front of a room or people who want quick tips on how to incorporate a story. This course is for people who want to be incredibly intentional about all their communications, and learn how every piece of it is incredibly important.