Why take this course?
Three main reasons:
1. It's taught by an experienced programmer who can show you the kinds of unique insights no other person here can
2. To become GREAT at web development, you have to learn how to integrate multiple skills. This course does just that.
3. You will acquire years worth of skills and insights in only 10.5 hours
In this course, Erik, who's been doing website development for nearly two decades, demonstrates how to integrate a suite of powerful technologies to build an interactive and fully functional modern website. This website has features like order placing, real time order tracking, and more! You'll learn how to use each of the following technologies like an coding hero:
2. CSS, used to layout the website
3. C#, used to power the backend of the website
4. HTML, used to structure the overall web pages
5. SQL Lite, used as an information storage system
6. IIS, used as a web server
7. jQuery, used as a way of making interactive pages
8. JSON, used to transfer information
9. Website design you can use in your own professional website
Thanks for reading, and if you're ready to push your skills much higher, JOIN TODAY!
1. jQuery is a trademark of the JS foundation. This course is not affiliated with the JS foundation.
2. Parts of promo licensed from presentermedia
To make sure that VS Comm. 2015 came with NuGet.
Default page in the orders subfolder.
We must add missing html code to the file.
Few words about the app from now on.
We need to rename PizzaOrderSubmit to PizzaOrderNext
Tweak to html code.
Video06.mp4 - add css to style submit.html
Video07.mp4 - add new template for submit page.
Video08.mp4 - add InitSubmit & LoadOrderDetails methods to App object.
Video09.mp4 - add address functionality to the app.js file.
Video10.mp4 - style address area & fix to order.html
Video11.mp4 - finishing LoadOrderAddress method
Video12.mp4 - add PrePostOrder method, homework: ValidateAddressData method
Video13.mp4 - add IsAddressCached, finish PrePostORder & started PostOrder method. Fix to app.css
Video14.mp4 - add ClientBackend class
Video15.mp4 - add ops.aspx, create backend folder, start using VS 2015, try/catch/finally
Video16.mp4 - add MonitorOrderStatus, bug fixes
Video17.mp4 - define all operations in ops.aspx
Intro2SQLite.mp4 - DB Browser, create db.sqlite3
BackendVideo00.mp4 - Basic info about the project & project setup.
BackendVideo.mp4 - Create class constructor & data fields.
BackendVideo02.mp4 - extensions
BackendVideo03.mp4 - Add TotalCost, OpenConnecton & PostOrder methods
BackendVideo04.mp4 - Complete PostOrder method
Quick intro to unit testing and first unit test for PostOrder method.
Add new unit test and two Ops class methods.
Work on ReadOpenOrders & add OpenOrder class
Complete ReadOpenOrdersTest unit test.
Add TotalCostTest & UpdateOrderTest methods.
Add shop subfolder & shop.html file.
Add template used on the pizza shop side of the app.
Add backend interface to shop side of the app.
CSS for shop.html & small correction to shop.html
Start work on the shop.js file.
Add order form buttons.
Add none dependent methods.
Integrating Backend.dll to the shop side of the app.
1st round of testing, debugging & bug fixing.
2nd round of testing, debugging & bug fixing.
Add CSS to style order details.
3rd round of testing, debugging & bug fixing.