- 13 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to set up your Python environment
How to manipulate String & Variables with Python
How to use Booleans & Logical Operators with Python
- How to use Functions & Packages with Python
- How to use Pandas & Data Frames with Python
- How to perform Data Visualization with Python
- How to do Web Scraping with Python
- The Basics of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- The Basics of Deep Learning & Reinforcement Learning
- And much more...
- Nothing required apart from a computer and an internet connection.
- Willingness to learn something new. :)
[NOTE: This course will be constantly updated & improved as per your feedback. All questions will get answered and the course author (Michael) will be very present to guide you.]
This course was built by Michael Mustaine (Data Scientist & Machine Learning expert) and Eduonix Learning Solutions with a simple idea in mind: teach you the basics of Python + Data Science in a practical way, so that you can acquire, test and master your Python skills gradually.
If you check the course's curriculum, you'll see that you'll learn all these things with Python:
Using Variables & Strings
Using Booleans & Logical Operators
Using Functions & Packages
Using Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
Using For & While Loops
Using Panda & Data Frames
Doing Data Visualization
Scraping Web Data
Doing some basic Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Basics of Machine Learning & Deep Learning
And much more to come..
In any case, Michael will be here for you and answer any questions you may have, and he'll constantly update and improve the course's content. The goal is to make your learning a very interactive process.
So, what are you waiting?! Get the course NOW!
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Anyone who wants to learn Data Science
- Anyone who wants to become a Data Scientist
- Anyone who wants to learn how to scrape data
- Anyone who wants to get into Machine Learning
- Anyone who wants to get into Deep Learning