Power BI Master Class - Dashboards and Power BI Service
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to use the easiest Business Intelligence tool to create interactive Reports and Dashboards in Power BI
Life time access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee
Students will be prepared for the visualization and Power BI Service module of the Microsoft Exam 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI
- Load Dashboards and Reports into the Power BI Service and Configure the Power BI Service
- Learn to use Filters and Slicers to ask the meaningful questions of your data
- Learn how to use different graph visualizations such as column, line, pie, combo, treemap, geographical and waterfall
- Learn to create powerful tables and matrixes of reporting data
- Work with Power BI and Excel together - Learn to use Excel to analyze Power BI data
- Learn to use Custom Visualizations and Themes in Power BI
- You will require Power BI desktop and access to the Power BI Service on the Internet
- You should be able to work with data in Excel and do basic reporting
Skills in data analysis, reporting and the creation of dashboards are highly valued in today's business environment. Microsoft Power BI is now recognized as the leading Business Intelligence tool in the world for the development of reports, data analysis and dashboards.
Please note that this course is the third course in a series of three courses for the Power BI Master Class that cover the key outcomes of the Exam 70-778.
- Course 1 - Consume and Transform Data
- Course 2 - Data Modeling and DAX Formulas
- Course 3 - Dashboards and Power BI Service
Ian Littlejohn is a professional trainer and consultant. Ian has been working and training users on Microsoft Power BI since the release of Power BI. In this series of courses Ian teaches and prepares users for the Microsoft Exam 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by using Microsoft Power BI.
The Microsoft MCSA BI Reporting is a valuable certification for every Excel and Power BI user. The certification consists of two exams. Exam 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI and Exam 70-779 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel. Ian has created a series of courses that will assist all users to prepare for these exams.
Even, if you are not preparing for the exam you will find these courses a valuable resource to learn the most important and powerful features of Microsoft Power BI.
In this third course - Dashboards and Power BI Service we will cover:
- Introduction and Course Content
- Signing up for Power BI and Loading Data
- Tables , Cards, Matrix and Multi Row Cards
- Columns, Bar, Line, Pie, Treemap, Geographical and Scatterplot graphs
- Filters, Slicers and Asking questions of your data
- Performing trend analysis
- Creating Interactive Reports and Dashboards
- Publishing to Power BI Service and Configuring Power BI Service
- Security and setting up row level security
- Data Gateways and refreshing data sets
- Using Drill throughs, bookmarks, advanced tool tips and grouping
- Using Custom visualizations and themes
- Power BI and analyzing data with Microsoft Excel
- Publishing and embedding dashboards and reports
We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Microsoft Power BI.
- Excel users who want to learn how to create professional reports in Power BI
- Learners who want to prepare themselves for Microsoft Exam 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI
Introduction to the Signing up for Power BI section.