Portrait with Black and White Background: Photoshop Tutorial
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to create a portrait photograph with a black and white background.
- You Should Have a PC or a MAC with Adobe Photoshop CC installed.
In this class you will take a photograph and isolate the background making it black and white in photoshop. This is a great technique to bring life to some of those otherwise bland portraits.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most useful tools to learn. It has so many applications, and is used by people in a handful of industries including: photography, marketing, illustration, branding, video, and more.
Required Class Supplies
- Adobe Photoshop. All class tutorials are recorded on a Mac using Photoshop CC. You do not need a Mac or the most recent version of Photoshop to follow along. Most of the tools are consistent across all versions of Photoshop.
- Please note: Photoshop Elements is a limited version of Photoshop and is not recommended for this course.
- Anyone who wants to learn Adobe Photoshop