PIC Microcontroller Expanding Output Pins
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- know how Data Shifting function Work and learn about the theory behind it
Write code using three Microcontroller Pins to Get 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins
Embed code in the design
- Program PIC Microcontroller like a champ
- Understand the principles of Expanding micro-controllers Output Pins
- Save Money, Time and effort while programming Microcontrollers By learning new Techniques
- Download and Install Proteus Professional
- Download and Install MikroC Pro!
- Download The course Material in PDF and Print them if possible
- Students must have the knowledge of basic electronics
>>> You will Be Able to turn three Output Pins in Your Microcontroller to 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
4.8 Star | More Than 2000 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
Ronald Tennis says, "The course is actually short and sweet but I got enough information to use the IC. I had seen Proteus in one of your other courses but I was a little rusty. Mainly I had forgotten how to get the hex program loaded even though it was easy. My first attempt at grabbing components didn't go right so a little more explaining could have helped."
Welcome to this course.
Who didn't face a situation in which More output Pins are needed but the Microcontroller at hand doesn't have enough, Changing the Microcontroller was our First Option, but not anymore, In this course I will take you in a step by step manner to Maximize the Number of Output Pins in your Microcontroller, now you can use three Output Pins in your Microcontroller and turn them into 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins that you wish to have using a very simple and easy to use method that won't take time or effort.
Do you want to Get More Output Pins in Your Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself?
We are announcing our brand-new course PIC Microcontroller Expanding Output Pins
HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of more output Pins but also the details of the method we use, how it works, it’s parts, it's wiring diagram and how your code can handle the output pins.
What You will get in this course?
To know how to Get More Output Pins in Your Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself?
To get familiar with Data Shifting inside PIC Microcontroller.
To Get Familiar with Serial to Parallel Pins Data Conversion.
To Get Familiar with New Programming Techniques that will help you get the Most out of Your Microcontroller.
Learn By Practicing, Practical Work?
Interface and Connect Data Shifting IC to PIC.
Send Output Data using 3 Pins to 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins .
Write a C program to Manipulate Data in PIC Microcontroller.
Understand the Working Principle behind the Method Used in this Course
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Anyone interested in Getting More Output Pins in Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself
- Engineering students and Anyone looking to save Money, Time and Effort by using the same Microcontroller
- Technology hobbyists
- Computer programmers
- Microcontroller Geeks