Photoshop CC for Photographers: 2019, in Hindi for Beginners
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Photoshop CC interface - each panel, and bars place and function
Proficiency in tools of Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe Camera RAW and its tools
- Application of Tools and its various option in photographs
- Non-Destructive Workflow
- Proficiency in specific creative features to be applied to photographs eg. How to create smoke, skin smoothing etc.
- Professional/Industry standards and practices of using Photoshop CC
- Start to earn money by doing freelance photo editing
- Convert your passion into a professional skill and start your career with the right foot forward.
- A creative mind with no fear of failure. (Most Important)
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 (Recommended) OR Adobe Photoshop CS4 or CS5 or CS6
- Computer Specs - 8GB RAM (Recommended), Min. 4 GB RAM | Comfortable Mouse | QWERTY Keyboard
Award-winning photographer Janak Shah has taught hundreds of photographers in India and worldwide how to harness the power of Photoshop, and he’s ready to share his unique insights and style with you in Hindi. You’ll learn about optimizing images, sharpening, retouching, adobe Camera RAW and its tools, specific creative features to be applied to photographs like how to create smoke, skin smoothing, and much more. Janak will take the guesswork out of Photoshop by covering which menus and tools are essential, and which you’re better off ignoring.
About the instructor: Janak Shah
Janak is a Mumbai based photographer and Photoshop artist. He is a graduate of Academy of Art University, San Francisco earning his MFA in Photography. He has a cumulative experience of 12 years working as a freelancer for many magazines and private clients. He runs a successful commercial photography studio shooting corporate, e-commerce, fashion, corporate videos, weddings etc. He has also been teaching photography and Photoshop at Jai Hind College, a top tier college in Mumbai since 2015. He co-founded Zoetrope EDU to realize his passion for teaching and reaching to 1000’s of students with quality and professional standard content. Janak has also done fine art group shows in San Francisco and New York and has been published internationally.
Janak says the good news is that Photoshop is a lot more accessible to beginners than you might imagine. You can get the basics sorted very quickly. You’ll be able to tidy up your shots, fix the colors, make them more punchy, and prepare them for printing or sharing inside just after completing this course. I will teach you how to bring out the best in your photos with these fundamental photo-editing techniques.
As usual, I try to explain everything using simple words, baby steps and a lot of examples. I will teach how to use all the important tools, its applicability, drawbacks, and limitation. The course is designed in such a way that the tutorials will appeal to both freshers as well as students who are familiar with the Adobe Photoshop Interface.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the core, everyday Photoshop skills that every photographer needs to produce professional-grade work. You will also get an authorized Certificate after completing the course. Feel free to boost the certificate in your resume :)
If you have any questions during the course or even after, feel free to leave them in the discussion board, we will try our level best to resolve to all your doubts. We are here to help.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s begin to journey of learning together. All the best in your photography career. Wish you much success!
- We have designed the course in such a way that freshers or students who are familiar with Photoshop CC will be able to take our course.
- We have geared our courses towards prevailing industry standards and practices so a student who is an aspiring photographer or a Photoshop artist would benefit the most from our course.
- However, hobby photographers and Tech heads can easily follow our tutorials as well.