- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To become proficient with the use of Adobe Photoshop to create original artwork.
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or higher, a digital camera.
Taught by photographer/visual arts teacher Scott Wittenburg, Photoshop 101 is a course specifically designed for those students with little or no experience in Adobe Photoshop who wish to become proficient in the program in a relatively short time. Beginning with simple, easy to follow video tutorials and supplied images, students immediately find themselves engaged in the course, creating composite images while becoming familiar with the tools. Through continued practice and usage, students eventually move on to creating their own original artworks by utilizing their new skills with their own images. By the end of the course, students will be able to tackle the following digital imaging situations with confidence, efficiency, and creativity.
| || |
- Persons with little or no experience using Adobe Photoshop.