In this course, studying of the effect of partial shade of PV panels and its effects on the output power, current and voltage. This studying show the different topologies of connection PV arrays and how this topologies treat and reduce the Partial shadow effect and mismatch losses. Each topology has his features and reduces the pad effects on output power of the system better than each other.
This Course using MATLAB/Simulink to show three different connection topologies of PV modules under partial shade conditions (PSC), this topologies are Series-Parallel connection (SP), Total-Cross-Tie (TCT), and Bridge-Linked (BL).
· Power Electric System Course, from 8/2/2015 to 23/4/2015, National Electric Power Company, Jordan.
This Course includes (Underground Power Cable Design, Specification of Transmission and Distribution Networks, MV Switchgear Testing and Operation, AC Motor Control, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), Transformer Operation, Testing and Maintenance, House Wiring Fundamentals, Transmission Lines Simulator and High Voltage Laboratory).
· Solar Panel and Battery Reuse, 50 credit Hours, from 21/09/2013 to 30/11/2013, Niccod Center, Zarqa-Jordan.
This course gives complete information about generate electricity from the sunlight and design grid-connected and off-grid systems.
· Introduction to public safety course, 12 credit Hours, from 03/10/2013 to 12/10/2013, Jordan Engineers Association.
This course gives the main Principles of safety in the work.
· Certificate of attendance Advanced Excel Workshop, 2 credit Hours, in 21/09/2013, Jordan Engineers Association.
This Workshop gives some main advance skills in Microsoft office Excel.
· AUTOCAD (2D-3D) Course, 45 credit Hours, from 5/12/2012 to 27/12/2012, AL-Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
This Course gives the main skills of (2D-3D) design in AUTOCAD.
· Electricity and Mechanics Of Automobiles, 45 credit Hours, from 22/01/2012 to 02/02/2012,
AL-Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
This Course gives information about Automobiles and its work and maintenance.