Painting a miniature figure PART 1
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Paint a 54mm (1:32 scale) miniatures figure
Color theory (light, base and shadow)
How to prime a figure
- How to paint skin, different cloths, gold and fur
- Having the figure or a similar one
- Materials such as acrylics color and brushes
- Remember to be patient and always practice
In this course you we will teach you how to paint a miniature:
-"HORTHAK BLACK CROW"
-54mm (1:32 scale)
We will show you how to paint the figure entirely in 2 parts. Approx. 2 hours each.
We will be using acrylics colors and We will explain you how to paint skin, gold, fur, etc..
The techniques you will learn can also be applied to a similar figure.
Hope you learn and enjoy.
And don't forget to check the second part (soon available)
RAFFLE OF THE COURSE PAINTED FIGURE: " HORTHAK BLACK CROW"
A ticket for the raffle is included with the purchase of this course.
You can also share the post of the painting course on our Facebook page to have an additional ticket.
(Deadline for raffle: 15-03-2018)
- Miniature painters
- Beginner, advanced and intermediate level